2 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 12/19/21
Hotels.com$139
FindHotel$139
travelup.com$157
All reviews courtyard by marriott monorail station standard courtyard off the strip vegas las conference couch fees
Selected filters
Reviewed August 31, 2016

This hotel is a good alternative to the expensive luxury hotel on the Strip: it is good value for money, has clean and confy rooms and there is a Monorail stop right across the street which will get you to the Strip in five minutes. Our room had a balcony overlooking the pool, even though outside was Vegas hot! We enjoyed the guest laundry and the staff's helpfulness. Unfortunately the A/C was noisy.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Casey G, General Manager at Courtyard Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2016

Dear Paolo G,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and the review you provided. It's great to hear you had a pleasant experience and enjoyed the hotel amenities. I am excited to tell you that the hotel received brand new A/C units that were put into over 1/2 of the hotel over the past two weeks, so the noisy A/C issue should be resolved. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed August 30, 2016 via mobile

I went here for 3 nights for a competition in Las Vegas convention center.
Very good position to reach the convention center (across the street).
Staff is not so helpful. We booked a triple room but they gave us one room with a douple bad and a sofa/bed closed. We had to open it, find the sheets and a pillow in a drawer and made the bad from ourself. It is really unprofessiona!!!
Room was clean, but the a.c. was noisy.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Valerio P,

Thank you for choosing our hotel while coming to Las Vegas. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the proximity of our hotel to the convention center. I am sorry about any mix up regarding your room reservation. We do not have rooms with 3 beds, but can allow for triple occupancy as the sofa bed does fold out. If assistance with the sofa bed is needed, our staff would be more than happy to help with the request. Thank you again!

Reviewed August 24, 2016

I enjoyed this hotel a lot. I liked that there was a balcony that I could go out and actually sit on. I had a room over looking the pool and it was nice. I didn't have any noise issues being that close to the pool either.

The staff are very polite. They learn your name and make sure to say hi. It was warm and welcoming.

The food at the little bistro / cafe isn't the best but it will get you by if you are in a hurry or don't want to go anywhere. Breakfast was one of the only meals I enjoyed there. They had really excellent french toast... seriously good. For lunch or dinner stick to the things that you know are hard to mess up - burgers, pizza, etc. I tried the quesadilla and wouldn't recommend it.

I slam the food a bit but in all actuality it was really convenient having the cafe there. Deep down I also knew this wasn't going to be a gourmet restaurant. That being said, the staff was wonderful. Some of the food was really good. If you travel much you kind of know what to expect out of a hotel fast-ish food place.

The rooms were comfortable. I had a good bed that was easy to sleep on. The bathrooms were appropriately sized. I really enjoyed my stay.

Room tip: The pool was nice. There really isn't a nice view beyond that. It's mostly roads or other hotels around that area.
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Casey G, General Manager at Courtyard Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2016

Dear Travels4work86,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and the review you provided. I was happy to hear you enjoyed our hotel and the staff that you interacted with. I am sorry to hear that the Bistro food was not 100% to your liking but do appreciate the feedback around the quesadilla. I look forward to working with our afternoon team on ensuring it is prepared correctly for each order. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed August 7, 2016

Stayed here for three nights during a trade show. Unless you are staying at the Westgate, which is fully connected to the Las Vegas Convention Center, you cannot stay much closer. That said - the walk down the block and across the street can be a little toasty on a summer afternoon.

This is not a casino hotel. Depending on what you want to do in Vegas, that can be a plus or a minus. My favorite part is that you don't have to walk through any cigarette smoke in a lobby or casino area getting to your room. The rooms were clean and reasonably sized. Parking is free and easily accessible as the hotel is only three stories, and parking surrounds the building.

Starbucks is served in the lobby cafe, and provides decent breakfast options. Would stay again when working a trade show.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Casey G, General Manager at Courtyard Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2016

Dear Jeremy H,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and the review you provided. It sounded like our accommodations and location worked out great for your needs on this trip. We look forward to seeing you again for the next convention you might be attending.

Reviewed August 5, 2016

First, let me start off by complimenting the staff. They were very pleasant. However, the room I was given was a complete lemon. I seriously doubt that the hotel was not aware of this dysfunctional room.

So what was wrong? I was sitting in my room watching television and I started to hear water pouring somewhere. I run to the bathroom and see that my sink was full and overflowing. But the tap was off! So the water was backing up from somewhere else. there were particles of goop floating in the sink and pouring on the rug.

Toilet didn't work. My little astronauts floated in the bowl for the 24 hours I was there. I could not flush them away.

How did the hotel handle these problems? I wasn't even given a discount. I was charged full price. To this day I have not been given an apology from anyone in management. Deplorable.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Casey G, General Manager at Courtyard Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2016

Dear Sean M,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and the review you provided. I am very sorry to hear about the problems in your room. I would like to speak with you more about this to ensure I have the information correct to go back and address. When timer permits, can you send me an e-mail or you can call me with the information provided below.

(702) 791-3600