“The Best!!”

Courtyard Las Vegas Convention Center
Ranked #60 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed January 20, 2014

This is my first stay in Las Vegas and I can say I am impressed. The front desk staff was quite accommodating. I came from CT and had forgotten my toothpaste. With just a mention at the front desk Ramiro, the concierge, brought out about 5 packs of toothpaste for my use. What a relief! Then on the second night of my 6 night stay, I smelled the faintest smell of gas, called the front desk and they were at my door with about 4 maids and a maintenance man within 10 minutes. They inspected and the maid helped me move to another room almost immediately. The breakfast was amazing and everyone on the staff in the restaurant was helpful and friendly. I'm usually not a fan of ordering & paying at a counter and then waiting for my meal but they were great and fast! I wish I remembered the official name of the breakfast sandwich I had but it had egg whites on an english muffin and it was to die for! All in all, I am so happy. Please stay here, you will not be dissapointed!! PS - I was here for a trade show and it was convenient to everything. It is located on "the restaurant strip" and no restaurant on it will disappoint! Just be ready for about a 3 min taxi ride if you plan on going to the strip. (Which also made it nice, as it was just enough away from it all) Enjoy!

Room Tip: All rooms I believe, have a balcony (which I was happily surprised by. I stayed on the 2nd fl) and...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Sarah C
draolv, General Manager at Courtyard Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Thank you for allowing the Courtyard Convention Center team be your host during your recent visit to Las Vegas. We will be sharing your comments about our staff at our next associate gathering so we can recognize their efforts in front of the entire team. We look forward to having the opportunity to host you again the next time you are travelling to Las Vegas.

Dinesh Rao

Reviewed January 18, 2014

The Courtyard across from the Las Vegas Convention Center is directly across and between both entrances to the convention center. And, it includes free parking for those staying which alone saved $20-40 in parking fees. We attended the CES show which is about the biggest show any where. The hotel was very friendly and offered a good selection of foods.

Room Tip: save on parking fees if you are going to the convention center
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank jamesbond44
Christopher J, Manager at Courtyard Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Our location and proximity to the Las Vegas Convention Center is definitely one of our best features for those attending any convention. We will share your comments regarding the very friendly service and good selection of food with our team as we take a lot of pride in taking excellent care of all of our guests. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future and once again, thank you for choosing Courtyard by Marriott!

Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

If your are looking for an affordable hotel close to the Las Vegas Strip, the Marriott Courtyard on Paradise Boulevard is a suitable alternative. Clean rooms and a friendly staff await and you are within walking distance of the casinos. There is a trim station nearby also.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
draolv, General Manager at Courtyard Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Courtyard Las Vegas Convention Center. We consider ourselves a great alternative to the strip with our smoke free policy and easy to access parking lots. We look forward to having the opportunity to host you again in the future.

Sincerely

Dinesh Rao

Reviewed December 7, 2013

We stayed at the Courtyard while being in town for a conference which was being held at Caesars Palace. We stayed one night at Caesars Palace but checked out and moved to the Courtyard the next afternoon due to many issues. The Courtyard is across the street from the Las Vegas Convention Center. There is also a monorail that takes you to the Strip in about 15 minutes, which is very convenient.

The Courtyard was clean, as usual, and everyone was friendly. We had an issue with our door not locking and maintenance fixed the issue quickly and also stopped the cafe while we were at Happy Hour to let us know that the issue was resolved. The only issue that we had was that the walls appeared to be very thin so when others returned from late evenings out, you could hear them. Otherwise, it is a great place to stay while in Las Vegas.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Christopher J, Assistant General Manager at Courtyard Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2013

Hello, thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Las Vegas Convention Center. I was pleased to read you enjoyed your stay and that your maintenance request was resolved quickly and to your satisfaction. As a Marriott hotel we pride ourselves in resolving any guest issue as promptly as possible.

I will review your comments with my leadership team as we are always looking for opportunities to improve our service and building. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to having you back next time you are in Las Vegas.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

We were in Las Vegas for just a day and a night. Since we were on a budget and it was a weekend, hotels on the strip were working out to be too expensive for us. (Prices are 2-3 times higher on weekends!) Courtyard turned out to be a good off-strip choice for a weekend as it was easily accessible from the Strip, and reasonably priced.

Check-in was a breeze - a definite plus as I saw huge lines for check-in at the bigger Strip hotels. Nice, friendly and helpful receptionist too. The room was extremely clean - typical crisp Courtyard style, with a nice little balcony overlooking the pool. There was also free Wifi. There was no safe in the room (disappointing!), but there were safe deposit boxes at the reception. There was also a boarding pass print out station - oh so convenient!

The property is located right opposite a monorail station, and the monorail takes you directly to most hotels on the strip.It closes at 2 am though, so if you are relying on that to come back, be sure to keep that in mind!

On the whole, a good mid-range off-strip option.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Christopher J, Assistant General Manager at Courtyard Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2013

Thanks very much for your review of our hotel on TripAdvisor. I was very pleased to read your comments - we definitely consider ourselves a great alternative to the Strip hotels and a speedy check-in is just one reason why! Thank you again and we look forward to having you stay with us again next time you are in Las Vegas.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

I would rate this in between average and poor. I've stayed at a lot of Marriott properties, and this was sub par. The bed was hard. the room was okay, but the rest of the hotel was in need of a good cleaning and a face lift. The staff was nice and helpful though.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Christopher J, Assistant General Manager at Courtyard Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Courtyard by Marriott Las Vegas Convention Center on TripAdvisor. I was dissapointed to read your comments regarding the poor experience you had while our guest. I have printed your comments and will be reviewing them with my leadership team in order to identify opportunities to improve our service and product. While the hotel did receive a full room and lobby renovation in 2012 and 2010 respectively, we will continue to make every effort to improve the cleanliness and condition of the hotel. I was pleased to read you received quality service from our associates as they are truly where we set ourselves apart from other hotels.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Across the street from the monorail. Very clean hotel. Has a refrigerator and cofee maker.
This hotel is off the strip but will stay here again. The parking is free and gated.
Free wifi is a plus, the tv could do a little improvement for quality.
We enjoyed the little balcony and the restaurant on the premises

Room Tip: stay on the third floor.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Courtyard by Marriott Las Vegas Convention Center on TripAdvisor. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back!