13,585 results
All reviews skyrise tower west tower the deuce roller coaster slot machines adventuredome las deli gambling bellagio
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Took about 2 hours to get some toilet paper and towels. Can literally hear everything from the room next door. Keys stopped working multiple times. ELEVATORS ARE THE WORSE! waited for about 35mins for one and still nothing so we had to WALK 26 FLOORS in order to get out of that dirty hotel!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My family and I woke up with bug bites all over after our stay
Also they do not provide a refrigerator or microwave in the rooms which would have also been nice
I was VERY Disappointed considering this was my first time there... I don’t think I would go back again

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If you can skip this hotel please do. For first time Vegas trip I would pay more just to get a better experience. Not worth the money. I gave this place a try only because I wouldn't be in the room that much. I just won't stay here again

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

we picked this hotel because it was close to the concert venue we were attending. That was really the only good thing about our stay here. Long line to get registered, elevators were hard to operate, food was not good and very expensive. $4 for a bottle of water to wash it down, no courtesy water available. Hoping to enjoy the pool after the venue, but it closed at 7pm. 7pm at a family hotel, REDICULOUS!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

If you are looking for a budget casino hotel you can't beat Circus Circus. The staff is great and in some cases better than the more expensive hotels. My first room reeked of Cigarettes so the hotel moved me into a better room no questions asked. The rooms are mediocre.The carpet and linens are old. All and all the property is very dated. The amusement park on the property is great as is the buffet. The casino is older and seedy. I can deal with dated and old furniture, and decor, etc. My only real complaint is the smoking. The hotel and casino reek of Cigarettes.

Date of stay: January 2019