13,554 results
All reviews skyrise tower west tower the deuce roller coaster slot machines adventuredome las deli gambling bellagio
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Disgusting hotel... terrible air freshener everywhere to cover the stale smell. Everything feels dirty even in my room.. like the whole hotel is covered in a layer of filth. Only here for work and just at the hotel to sleep and shower and still hate it. No refunds since I booked through Vegas.com so no option to switch unless I want to lose my money. I take the deuce down the strip every night when I’m done with work to avoid being here.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The rooms need to be clean better, and management needs to inspect rooms.ore often.. I love circus circus I have raised my kid's there I'm not sure if I'll ever stay there, I've stayed at the one in Reno also and never had any problems.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Overall it was a very enjoyable experience I typically stay at circus circus at least three to four times a year and they always comp my rooms for Me ,family and friends it's a very family-oriented hotel try it you'll like it

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Only great service we received was from Brooklyn Mike at the check-in desk. Hotel is old even though they claim to have renovated. I could have stayed downtown in one of those older hotels. I expected more for this hotel because it is on the strip and family friendly.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The stay was good because the price,location, and friendliness and overall was a great hotel. I would recommend this hotel to friends and family. The circus circus buffet however was not good at all...

• Trip type: Traveled with family