travelling to/from the hotel was somewhat of an inconvenience, being situated at the north end of the strip, it was a far walk to most of the attractions and other hotels/casinos on the strip. the circus acts with the arcade and the adventure dome(amusement park) were actually quite fun, i would relate the games to a carnival midway, and the acts themselves were smaller, almost like a traveling circus, but still worth seeing(its no cirque du soleil). dining in the hotel was of an average experience with the only complaint being the operating hours needing to be earlier and longer.
The real issues with the hotel occurred particularly with the service, and the rooms.
the staff appeared to be less than friendly and grumpy most of the time. the drink service also lacked other than being rude and slow. my room was located in the casino tower. the beds appeared to be made and the room seemed to be stocked, but it still seemed dirty, particularly the furniture and tv. the tv was not functioning(no it wasn't the remote) and neither was the kureg coffee maker which was improperly used and left uncleaned from the last guest. the shower and tub seemed clean, but when i started my shower, i realized the drain was clogged. after having my brief morning shower, i went to the window to see what it was like outside, and noticed the BIRD DROPPINGS ON THE FLOOR.
needless to say, i would highly recommend not staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This iconic hotel on the Las Vegas Strip is close to shopping, the Las Vegas Convention Center and downtown Las Vegas. The newly renovated tower rooms feature pillow-top mattresses, wireless internet, cable TV, hairdryers and in-room safes. Circus Circus features free world-class circus acts nightly, a carnival midway with over 200 games for all ages, and The Adventuredome indoor theme park with 25 rides and attractions including a double-loop rollercoaster. Guests also enjoy slots, table games, a Race and Sports Book and flair bartending at Vince Neil's Restaurant and Bar. Circus Circus has 8 dining outlets serving breakfast, lunch and dinner ranging from quick eats to casual and award-winning dining. Among the choices, the hotel has a buffet, a made-to-order pizzeria and highly acclaimed restaurant- The Steakhouse, voted Top Steakhouse in Las Vegas by Zagat. The Steakhouse is open for dinner nightly serving mesquite grilled steak, prime rib and seafood. Reservations are strongly recommended. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Vegas.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Otel, Cancelon and HotelsClick so you can book your Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Circus Circus Hotel And Casino Las Vegas
- Circus Hotel Las Vegas
- Circus Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Hotel Circus
- Circus Casino
- Circus Circus Las Vegas Nevada
- Circus Circus Review
- Circus Circus Hotel Las Vegas