My mother brought me to the Circus Circus when I first turned 21 back in 1983. Since that time, It was my first choice anytime I came to Vegas for a visit. The staff and front desk are top notch. The Steak House is unbeatable. My children looked forward to a day at Adventuredome and the pool when they came along. I actually got married in 1989 at the Chapel upstairs, so you could pretty much say, I have been a loyal customer for a good part of 30 years. It felt like home for me. On my last visit on the weekend of Dec.6-8 2013, however, I was very disappointed to learn that the Poker Room had been shut down. I frequented this casino during those great Super Bowl Weekends that I looked forward to anually, when you had the parties and the Poker Room had the wonderful GameDay promotions. The atmosphere was amazing and the same people that came for the reasons I did and know by name, will probably be just as disappointed as, I when they return Jan 31-Feb 3 2014. for the Big Game and find out the Poker Room is gone.
The Circus Circus deserves 5 stars in my heart especially since my mother, who introduced me to this place and has passed away, would always remind me to play her favorite 1 Dollar Slot Machine when I visit. But the removable of the Keno Lounge, the discontunued Big Game Parties and now the closure of my favorite Las Vegas Poker Room might my make me seriously consider a change of venue for future visits.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This iconic hotel on the Las Vegas Strip is close to shopping, the Las Vegas Convention Center and downtown Las Vegas. The newly renovated tower rooms feature pillow-top mattresses, wireless internet, cable TV, hairdryers and in-room safes. Circus Circus features free world-class circus acts nightly, a carnival midway with over 200 games for all ages, and The Adventuredome indoor theme park with 25 rides and attractions including a double-loop rollercoaster. Guests also enjoy slots, table games, a Race and Sports Book and flair bartending at Vince Neil's Restaurant and Bar. Circus Circus has 8 dining outlets serving breakfast, lunch and dinner ranging from quick eats to casual and award-winning dining. Among the choices, the hotel has a buffet, a made-to-order pizzeria and highly acclaimed restaurant- The Steakhouse, voted Top Steakhouse in Las Vegas by Zagat. The Steakhouse is open for dinner nightly serving mesquite grilled steak, prime rib and seafood. Reservations are strongly recommended. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelPower, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Vegas.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Circus Circus Hotel And Casino Las Vegas
- Circus Hotel Las Vegas
- Circus Las Vegas
- Circus Casino
- Las Vegas Hotel Circus
- Circus Circus Las Vegas Nevada
- Circus Circus Review
- Circus Circus Hotel Las Vegas