So I traveled to Vegas as a tag-a-long. I'm always up for a good time so I adapt and I go with the flow.
Over the years I would have NEVER picked to stay here. Even when I took my kid nieces to Vegas for the summer we didn't stay here for the kid appeal. I saw the pictures and frankly it looked like a clown threw up in the room. Weellllllllll HELLO Circus Circus! The tower I stayed in was lovely! The decor upgraded and the regular room was large. Now keep in mind you can normally find me at the high end contemporary hotels so my standards are high but I really felt comfortable here.
The bathroom was small and a normal bath shower combo with a curtain (I think NO place should use a curtain. Get a door!) But clean and updated.
No great amenities in the room and no views. I'm curious to see the high floor views. Not much on that end of the strip to look at. The suite was large however, size of bathroom did not increase.
The casino yes it's small and more kids than the other hotel's. The adventurdome is a great place for kids however, it does get pricey.
The Buffett...by far I've had better in Vegas.
The Wifi...more like no fi..totally slow.
The gym, almost non existent. BUT are you really going to workout on vacay? (I did that's how I know the gym isn't super great)
So you have to ask yourself, why did I come to Vegas?
Do you need a decent, clean room, with good customer service to stay at? Okay here's circus circus. If you plan to hotel hop use the monorail to take you down the strip or jump in a cab.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This iconic hotel on the Las Vegas Strip is close to shopping, the Las Vegas Convention Center and downtown Las Vegas. The newly renovated tower rooms feature pillow-top mattresses, wireless internet, cable TV, hairdryers and in-room safes. Circus Circus features free world-class circus acts nightly, a carnival midway with over 200 games for all ages, and The Adventuredome indoor theme park with 25 rides and attractions including a double-loop rollercoaster. Guests also enjoy slots, table games, a Race and Sports Book and flair bartending at Vince Neil's Restaurant and Bar. Circus Circus has 8 dining outlets serving breakfast, lunch and dinner ranging from quick eats to casual and award-winning dining. Among the choices, the hotel has a buffet, a made-to-order pizzeria and highly acclaimed restaurant- The Steakhouse, voted Top Steakhouse in Las Vegas by Zagat. The Steakhouse is open for dinner nightly serving mesquite grilled steak, prime rib and seafood. Reservations are strongly recommended. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Vegas.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Circus Circus Hotel And Casino Las Vegas
- Circus Hotel Las Vegas
- Circus Las Vegas
- Circus Casino
- Las Vegas Hotel Circus
- Circus Circus Las Vegas Nevada
- Circus Circus Review
- Circus Circus Hotel Las Vegas