This place is huge...distance from parking to your room can be significant, and we had a long wait to check in. The route to the pool was rather strange and round-about, but the pool area was nice (if a little ordinary compared to the other activities available on site). Walking through most areas was not too smoky, and we felt comfortable taking the kids through. The Circus midway area was a little more smoky, but the Adventuredome was clear of smoke.
We had a non-smoking room on the 27th floor, that had plenty of room for 2 adults and 2 pre-teens. The room was very nice and very clean, with higher end furnishings. Beds were comfortable and the room was quiet.
Lots to do on property....kids spent an evening in the Adventuredome, and there were several places to eat and a few shopping opportunities. Kids also liked the circus midway performances and activities. Definitely a good family place.
Beware of the $10 per night "resort fee" that is not included when you book through the hotels website (though most Vegas hotels charge more). Also note that Circus Circus is at the far end of the strip, and it's really not feasible to walk to the main part of the strip from Circus Circus, especially on a hot day. The kid activities and the low price definitely make the distance worthwhile.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This iconic hotel on the Las Vegas Strip is close to shopping, the Las Vegas Convention Center and downtown Las Vegas. The newly renovated tower rooms feature pillow-top mattresses, wireless internet, cable TV, hairdryers and in-room safes. Circus Circus features free world-class circus acts nightly, a carnival midway with over 200 games for all ages, and The Adventuredome indoor theme park with 25 rides and attractions including a double-loop rollercoaster. Guests also enjoy slots, table games, a Race and Sports Book and flair bartending at Vince Neil's Restaurant and Bar. Circus Circus has 8 dining outlets serving breakfast, lunch and dinner ranging from quick eats to casual and award-winning dining. Among the choices, the hotel has a buffet, a made-to-order pizzeria and highly acclaimed restaurant- The Steakhouse, voted Top Steakhouse in Las Vegas by Zagat. The Steakhouse is open for dinner nightly serving mesquite grilled steak, prime rib and seafood. Reservations are strongly recommended. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, BookIt.com, Cancelon, Vegas.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Otel, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com and Travelocity so you can book your Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Circus Circus Hotel And Casino Las Vegas
- Circus Hotel Las Vegas
- Circus Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Hotel Circus
- Circus Casino
- Circus Circus Las Vegas Nevada
- Circus Circus Review
- Circus Circus Hotel Las Vegas