“Best value for the money!!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Las Vegas

Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Las Vegas
Ranked #109 of 266 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Best value for the money!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Stayed at this location for 5 nights with only one complaint. Prior to my trip I read reviews and took most with a grain of salt so when I checked in I chose a room higher than the 20th floor to avoid children running the halls. On my floor I didn't have that problem with kids but rather with Asians there was bus load after busloads staying at the casino . The problem was that early AM there were a couple that must have friends next to my room they had there doors open talking there language and being very loud I banged on my door from the inside it worked for a few minuets I then opened my door and said shut up. They were very rude people in and out of the casino. Other than that the room was clean it is a older place you get what you pay for.The breakfast buffet has a lot to be desired, the foods not what it used to be. I would go back I nothing bad to say about the casino itself ..

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Chumle

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,694)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Usa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

I didn't do much in the actual hotel while I stayed there. We went down for EDC so we were very busy doing other things. But the times I was in this hotel/casino were absolutely fine. It's a great value for the money. I just do NOT recommend the Garden Grill. Horrible service, at least at the bar. My safe also did not work at all but I was not to worried about it or else I would have called maintenance. Oh and my laptop could not connect to the free room WiFi but my phones could. It was super slow, but that is what you get for free WiFi.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank J0nC3
ridgecrest,, ca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

clean room, very quiet even though I was next to the elevator. I was in the annex across the street from the hotel. the check in could use more signs to get you to the right counter. every one was very friendly. great free entertainment.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank frances w
Salt Lake City, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

I first visited Circus Circus in the 70's. I love seeing the Circus up on the Midway. To see the Fundome for the next generation which are my grand kids. T see all the kids faces light up and have a chance to have some fun was great to see. His time I had family from Korea first timers to Las Vegas for the price of two rooms was great. I still enjoy the location and the atmosphere there. I've been blessed with bringing 3 generations there hope to make it four. Stay strong Circus Circus, stay strong.

Room Tip: If you don't mind walking to the Casino, parking is a plus away from the hustle n bustle of the...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Freddy A
Oregon City, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

We stayed at Circus Circus for 3 nights. The accommodations were excellent and we had a fun time in the casino. The view was wonderful and most of the staff were great considering the large volume of people at the Casino. The only complaint I had was that the vendors who were selling products on the main level (we had to pass each time we left our room to go to the Casino) were very aggressive. I felt like I was walking out on the open street trying to avoid people who kept calling to me - trying to get me to come over and try their products - " just touch, try a sample, come over here". It was so bad that I started to avoid certain sides of the walkway to stay away from some of the more aggressive vendors (little stressful). The Tattoo Artist (vendors) were extremely relentless in their pursuit of customers. The only other comment I have is that on several occasions my husband and I (and other in our party) saw children sitting in the casino at slot machines with their parents - some were even pounding on the keys. Only once did I witness one of the security people asking the parents and children to leave.

Room Tip: A room away from Vendor Alley (see above comment). Third floor has the pool.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank k g
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Love it specially when all my family goes love the service the games r always clean. I love it so much that i need to go every 6 months. I always telly husband that i want to stay in anothecasino but its just to hard cuz i neen staying with u guys for a long time know. We actually just came back from there n we had a great time the only thing that i was not jappy with is that u guus closed the pool to early

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank elizabeth1988
Anacortes, Washington, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Vegas shows must see
Food to expensive in Vegas
Midway at Circus Circus was the highlight for my daughter. Illusion show at the Riviera was excellent.
Old Vegas is a must see attraction for all ages.
The zip line over Fremont street was a blast.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family