11,385 results
All reviewswest towerskyrise towerthe deuceday passroller coasterslot machinesadventuredomestripvegaslasdeligamblingbellagio
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I hated this hotel....I never ever stayed in such a crappy hotel ever before. Even motels like Rodeway Inn or Motel 6 are much better than this hotel.

There were cockroaches in the room, water was constantly leaking, there were cracks on the wall, in the bathroom.

Even after changing the room two times and both times in different different towers....result was the same.

Casino in the hotel was dud. I would ALWAYS prefer Hooters in Vegas than staying in Circus Circus.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
6  Thank Mr_AK_82
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I was here with my best friend on a short but amazing Vegas trip :) the staff were very very helpful, the rooms spacious and luxurious and the cleanliness was impeccable.
Would definitely recommend this hotel to others!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

Booked Circus Circus before reading reviews on here. read some awful ones that really made me worry. neednt have bothered. the hotel was lovely amd everything we needed. was good for the money. admittedly its old and could do with a bit of work but we didnt have any problems here at all. As the title says if u want Bellagio standards pay Bellagio prices!!

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank nnkkcc
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Good hotel in the strip for children. Has the midway with lots of fun free shows to entertain kids when it's hot outside. Once it cools down I would go out to see the Vegas lights and the bus is right out front of hotel and pass is $8 for 24 hours up and down the strip every 10 minutes.

Room Tip: Follow the signs as it is a maze in there.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
6  Thank Stamatia H
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I think it's common knowledge that Circus Circus is one of the cheap options on the LV Strip. I stayed there in 2000 and haven't stayed there since. On a recent trip to Las Vegas my husband and I wandered in to the Circus Circus too see if it was any difference than 13 years ago. It was. Worse. Years of wear and tear have taken their toll, and while the circus show is somewhat entertaining, I'm not really sure why Circus Circus is really there.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple