Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Las Vegas
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$189
Vdara.com
$159
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$138
$134
  • Pool
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$89
$87
  • Pool
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$99
Mirage.com
$179
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$81
$79
$149
$135
Venetian.com
10,576 results
All reviewswest towerskyrise towerthe deuceday passroller coasterslot machinesadventuredomestripvegaslasdeligamblingbellagio
Reviewed May 2, 2013

The Circus is the ONLY place on the strip that still has machines that you can drop the coins in the machine...FUN, FUN, FUN. We've stayed there for 19 years, celebrating my Mom's birthday. The remodeled rooms are lovely! Fantastic service!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I booked this hotel (2 rooms) for $37.00 each room. I was surprised because this hotel is on the Las Vegas strip and was so cheap. I wasn't expecting a 5 star experience but it wasn't terrible living here. The view was nice, since we were on the 23rd floor. The rooms? Not clean, but not dirty either. I wouldn't complain. Overall, a great experience and I enjoyed all the circus shows. The Adventuredome is also a nice indoor place to take your children for fun and games.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 1, 2013

We chose Circus because if it's popularity with Kids.

Adventure dome, circus area right below your room is of course helpful, if you have kids.

Good value, if you want to stay in a Casino hotel for reasonable price. Swimming pools were good.

But don't expect too much luxury, the whole place has slightly damp surroundings, nothing lively or to cheer about, strange smell from carpets put me off.

Would look for something better in next trip to Vegas !!

Room Tip: If you decide to choose circus for their price or Kids activities, stay in their new remodeled towers (Casino tower is one), can't imagine how not so new ones would be like.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Stayed here for 5 nights back in October. For the price we paid, the lovely room and service we received I would happily stay here again even if it is a little way away from the main strip.
I remember when booking and reading some reviews on here, that people seemed to be a little snooty about Circus, Circus. On the transfer from the airport to the hotel, one of our fellow travellers practically turned her nose up at us when we said we'd be going to Circus, Circus. It may look a little tired from the outside but inside everything was clean and well maintained. We had rooms in the Skytower - lovely, huge rooms. Not much of a view but secure, clean and comfy which is all you really want.
I can't comment on the adventure Dome as we never went there. We did eat at a couple of the food outlets and they where perfectly nice. The main pool by the hotel is a little bit of a walk from Skytower (and from most places) but I only used that a couple of times and once you where there, you generally stayed there for a bit so no big deal.
I did have a small problem with my tv - there was no remote. I did have to ask twice for one to be brought up but the second time I got it sorted in 10 minutes.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Mhairi87
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Me and my wife had such a great time staying at Circus Circus. The entire steaff were so helpful and polite. I would stay here everytime I go to Las Vegas. We also liked the fact that the hotel is located on the strip, and it was very easy to get to everything.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple