“Family fun”

Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Las Vegas
Ranked #122 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed March 22, 2013

for starters check in great, room the was assigned good a little difficult to get to but okay. Over all our stay was great for our children. great for Family, Our children had a blast in the amusement dome, the food was great for morning and also the pizza that was opened late till 1am cool . My family will always remember this stay. I have to thank the staff for the professional service.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank retainnon15
There are newer reviews for Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Las Vegas

Reviewed March 22, 2013

My stay was fun, the rooms were clean and the cleaning staff were very accommodating. I didn't expect the addtional fees upon check in since I paid in full prior to coming and I would really like to have had a coffee maker in the room.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Patty J
Reviewed March 22, 2013

This place is huge bring your walking shoes. I think this the only hotel catered for kids so this place is a must uif your bringing the family.

The rooms are very spacious and clean. Pool and hot tub are awsome.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lori K
Reviewed March 21, 2013

We had great time staying at circus circus. We had three little kids with us age 7 month, 6 and 7 years old. We found the resort had plenty of stuff to do for the kids. I would recommend this resort to family with kids. My kids enjoyed the circus acts every 30-45 minutes. We originally had booked skyrise tower but upgraded to casino tower as it is newer and upgraded. Skyrise tower is old and not as nice as Casino tower.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Sandy S
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Fun Fun Fun! My room was a very agreeable rate and clean, comfy, and nice. The staff was incredibly friendly and the casino was a lot of fun-especially with the circus acts looming above. We had a king in (possibly) the west tower, with a view of the mountains from the 32nd floor. There was a lot of space in the room with cozy furniture, and the bed was mighty wonderful. Parking was convenient and so was the 24hr deli! I'll stay again, for sure.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jennifer B
Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

We decided to stay here due to us being on a budget and we wanted to spend money on other things while in Vegas. The place hasn't changed much, but rooms have been remodeled which made a good night's sleep. The only bad part is that this is a family hotel so in the morning there was a lot of noise in the hallway.
I will stay at this hotel again when going to Vegas, make sure to stay at west tower rooms, they are close to the casino and not as many children as other parts of resort.
Is a little far from action on strip but get a bus pass and you'll get there in no time.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank nolague
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I stayed here for four nights for a conference across the street at the Riviera. Checkin took a long time-- there were queue lines and I was about 4th in line. I probably waited 10-15 minutes. The property is really big, so expect a long (smoke-filled) hike to whatever room. I got a room in the Skyrise tower on the 17th floor. The room was fine; the internet worked well. The bed was comfortable. A coffee maker would have been nice! You could hear everything in the hall, but there didn't seem to be a problem with noise between rooms. I got a reasonable rate for the room, but once I got home, I discovered they had billed my credit card twice. As of now (five days after checkout) it has not been addressed.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business