“Average, but double billed!”

Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Las Vegas
Ranked #125 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I stayed here for four nights for a conference across the street at the Riviera. Checkin took a long time-- there were queue lines and I was about 4th in line. I probably waited 10-15 minutes. The property is really big, so expect a long (smoke-filled) hike to whatever room. I got a room in the Skyrise tower on the 17th floor. The room was fine; the internet worked well. The bed was comfortable. A coffee maker would have been nice! You could hear everything in the hall, but there didn't seem to be a problem with noise between rooms. I got a reasonable rate for the room, but once I got home, I discovered they had billed my credit card twice. As of now (five days after checkout) it has not been addressed.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (9,919)

Reviewed March 21, 2013

I had a wonderful time at Circus Circus! The beds were unbelieveable! so soft and comfy! I wanted to take the bed home with me! The place is amazing in terms of providing a great experience for all family memebers regardless of their age!

You get great value for your money and I will definately be going back...this time with my kids!

Lin
Canada

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 21, 2013

We shifted here after 2 days at Stratosphere. They allowed us early check in and staff people were extremely helpful and pleasant. Stayed in west tower rooms. Rooms are big and nice. You get a plenty of coupons to be used when u check in.
The circus shows are free and worth a watch. The rides and games are fun too. Its a city in itself. Ideal for family as well as fun with friends.

Room Tip: Avoid manor. Go for west tower.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 20, 2013

always have a great time at the circus, made reservations in the Tower as I know they were recently renovated with new pillowtop Mattresses. So that helps on some great sleep, it would be nice if each room had a small refer, coffee maker.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank foxwholesaleltd
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Our family came for a wedding that they were having at another hotel but we wanted to stay here for the value and for our kids. It was the best thing we did. The kids loved the Adventuredome and Midway. The free shows at the Midway were great. It was great for the kids but also for us because we were able to enjoy it also.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Circus1
Reviewed March 20, 2013

pizzeria is great and rooms are comfortable. rooms are clean and neat. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that it all smells like smoke, everywhere. I am sensitive to cigarette smoke. I know its Vegas but this is supposed to be a kids place.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Christina I
Reviewed March 20, 2013

The name will make you think of a circus and wonder if there are circus animals in the rooms as well. However, you will be in for a surprise to see families after families coming thru with children of all ages and that there is entertainment and fun for the whole family...There are great restaurants, little stands to buy treats from and the Hotel is truly surprising-there is no circus animals but a beautiful, nice, plush room to sleep in...Our front desk agent put us on the 28th Floor of the Skyrise Tower and we got a beatiful view of the Rio and Palms...It was absolutely amazing...Even my kids were so thrilled at this...So yes, Circus Circus-we love coming to visit you and until my babies get tired of the Adventuredome we will keep coming back. Also, the staff at Circus Circus are very professional, friendly and very helpful...I recommend this for all families staying in Las Vegas as this is a family friendly hotel and casino!!!Good Luck

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family