“Great place for families”

Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Las Vegas
Ranked #121 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersBronze level
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great place for families”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

This is a great place to stay if you have kids and you get a great deal. When are there be sure to get a players card and use it. Then the next time you go back you can check in at the one club check in counter and save some time.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,967)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Bangor, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Circus circus is a bit shabby, not as nice as the other hotels further down the strip. However, for the price, you can't go wrong. It is walkable, but suggest taking the deuce bus, as it can be tiring on the feet and legs walking back!! The pool's ok, nice to chill when it got too hot, but there were a lot of teenagers staying which made it pretty rowdy which was a shame. The room we had was huge with 2 huge king sized beds, but few fag burns in the sheets, etc, even though it was clean. Wouldn't stay there again but that's only due to the distance, better to be more central

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Sacramento, California
Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

First off let me start by saying what melting pot. Waiting at registration took amost An hour. Whites Are The minorities in this hotel. Looked like A dmv in california than a hotel. My wife was sick from the hour plane trip and i asked an employee if we could check in quick. they said there was no
thing they could do so my wife basically crashed on the floor while waiting in line. Started to go find our room and as greeted by. Woman that offered free comps. Me being a tourist was Sucked in. It All sounded good but too good to be true. I started to catch on that this was a scam. Wife Was still ill so i said we need to find our room first then we will come back. NOT. We stayed in the skyrise and the first thing we noticed was the smell. loads of smoke trying to be covered up with air freshner. I threw up after i ate at The pizzeria. Spaghetti was terrible. the garden grill was pretty good actually. I told my wife that the nice waiter there was the only good thing that came out of this hotel. Never again are we staying here. you get what you pay for.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank dli80

Travelers are raving about these Las Vegas hotels

Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at Circus Circus with our small children. It is not as affordable or perfect as we thought. They have a big hidden resort fee that I was not aware of. With small children they need down time. No cable made down time boring for us parents.

• Stayed February 2013
San Antonio, Texas, Usa
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Overall our stay was wonderful the hotel was great and our room was clean. The beds were heavenly. The only problem I had was service on the
casino floor for the adults. I would stay again and probably will in the year 2015. I promised my daughter I would take her again she had the time of her life. Thank you to everybody who made our stay wonderful.

North Highlands, California, Usa
Reviewed March 20, 2013

The hotel is not the greatest hotel in Vegas. But do you go to Vegas to hang out at the hotel all day? Circus Circus was very affordable. It made the entire trip possible. With access to the monorail, and discounted show tickets, they made the whole strip in play.

We saw and did everything that we planned to do. We also got plenty of walking in. Even with the monorail, you will still do a lot of walking, which is not a bad thing after eating a buffets and fancy restaurants all week.

Overall, I have to say that the value for the money was excellent at Circus Circus.

Oh, even though there were tons of kids there, we still got a good night sleep. No loud kids.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank PawnShadow
Fallbrook, California, Usa
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Hotel was fine. I did need the option of a microwave and fridge which I did not get but I can live with that. I accidentley locked my room keys in the room in the morning before the tournament. Security was quite fast about getting me back into my room though.