“always pleasant, clean room, never anything amiss”

Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Las Vegas
Ranked #122 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed February 22, 2013

always stay in casino rooms which are close to everything, very good value. I would never stay anywhere else even though during the World of Concrete Convention there are select hotels offering deals.

Room Tip: I only stay in the casino rooms which are very quiet and never a disturbance.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Mr_2ndAmendmenttrip
There are newer reviews for Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Las Vegas

Reviewed February 22, 2013

As per the reviews on here, we asked for a West Tower room. We had a group visiting, and the hotel accommodated us in getting our rooms on the same floor. We had the 34 floor, so 34/35 is pretty awesome. As it's the only hotel in Vegas that's rated as 'family friendly', I expected kids everywhere but it wasn't bad. The guests were respectful in the hallways and I actually got more sleep here than I do at home. We had our 15 year old son with us and felt very comfortable here. I liked that we didn't have to go through the casino to check in, and there were a few restaurants where we didn't have to go through to casino to access either.

I thought it was quiet, great view, central location, clean, the front desk staff were very helpful, the room attendants were helpful, and many of the people working throughout the hotel had been there a long time. I felt very safe here, lots of workers around all the time. It also had a bit of everything there...stores and entertainment for kids (and lots of it!), no nudie stuff anywhere for the 15 year old to oggle, casino for the older kids, lots of really good places to eat.

It's older, but I knew that, and for being older it was pleasantly updated in the room. There are definitely other parts of the hotel that shows the age, but this is also reflected in the price. I booked using Hotels.com and got rooms for 30ish on the weekdays and 50ish on the weekend days so for the price, it's great value. AWESOME beds in my room (serta, I looked) that were super comfy.

AND the BEST steak house in Vegas is located here, yes here...The Steakhouse is worth every penny, they have their own aging room and that meal was worth every penny. And Rock n Ritas is really good food too.

I'm definitely going back here. For the value, I can stay in an affordable location that's clean and safe and spend my money elsewhere in the city. And it's definitely family friendly with everything that's going on for the kids, big and small alike.

Room Tip: West tower for sure. And very kid friendly for a Vegas hotel.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank sailorgal999
Reviewed February 22, 2013

We always have great service. We always stay in West Tower this time in The Casino Tower Both are Great Rooms. When we take the kids they have a blast. I would definitely recommend the Casino for Adults and Children.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Deana G
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Make sure to stay in the newest wings of the hotel - beautifully updated rooms and easy access to the hotel elevators if you are not a gambler and want to avoid the smokey casino. The buffet is simple but functional. Extremely easy access to the fitness center if you like to work out in the morning - 5:00 A.M. until late at night. Self Parking is much closer to the entrance of the lobby than the majority of behemoth casinos on the strip; so a lot less walking to get to your room.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Paul N
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I am a person who isn't afraid to rough it in the wild~I needed a place to land in Las Vegas that was affordable~I got round trip airfare from WA and 4 nights here for $333. Hiked my heart out and all I can say is...All you can eat Buffet...

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 21, 2013

This hotel is good, i was surprise with some bad reviews, but our experience was very good the rooms are big and very comfortable, very very cheap, i haven't find such a good value for money in the whole of America, the casino is OK, if you are not a very big fan of gambling, then this casino is more than enough, the cesars, palazzo and Mandalay look better but it cost 10 times more, and why pay so much for a room when you spend the whole night in the casino!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank davodiaz
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Looking for a bargain, we discovered that the Circus Circus Hotel & Casino was one of the very few places on Las Vegas Blvd. (the strip) with reasonable weekend rates. Hotel and casino are very dated, however there is plenty to do for the kids, especially in the Adventuredome. We stayed in the Skyrise Tower on the 15th floor and enjoyed the queen size beds but missed a refrigerator. Unfortunately the internet access was very poor and almost useless, but it was free. The hotel has several restaurants, some expensive and others very reasonable. The only restaurant we visited was Rock & Rita's for breakfast. The food was very good. Overall, Circus Circus Hotel & Casino is OK.

Room Tip: Ask which rooms have good internet reception.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family