Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Las Vegas
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$138
Aria.com
$179
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$87
$135
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$410
$189
SignatureMGMGrand
  • Restaurant
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$146
$113
Agoda.com
10,572 results
All reviewswest towerskyrise towerthe deuceday passroller coasterslot machinesadventuredomestripvegaslasdeligamblingbellagio
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Good value for money hotel. Even though bit far from other strip hotels, but if you have kids, it is one of the better places to stay. The hotel has too many activities for kids. Casino is OK but too smokey.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Surender P
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I always stay at Circus Circus when I visit Vegas. I stayed in the new renovated rooms, flat screen TV and a pillow top mattress. Parking in the garage was convenient and not that far from my room. What more can you ask for?
Overall a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 19, 2013

We booked Hotel Circus Circus last minute (literally 3 days before departure) for our honeymoon in November 2012. I had heard not great reviews about the place but I didn't care- It was a honeymoon we thought we couldn't have so I was very happy!

On arrival at Hotel Circus Circus we were slightly confused about where reception was- not well sign posted. We then had a lengthy queue for check in with only three girls on the desk. Once we were served we were given free breakfast vouchers which was excellent and a map of the hotel and surround area. We had a room in block C, across from the main building. Found it easily enough and the room was lovely. Mahogany furniture, air conditioning, fridge, TV and ensuite- all very well received. We unpacked then headed out for dinner in the mexican grill- very overpriced but my Lord the food was amazing, plus free refills.

Breakfast vouchers entitled us to a pastry or bagel of our choice (cinnamon raisin- yum yum) with cream cheese and butter, a piece of fruit and a bottles drink or coffee. This was perfect for us- I love breakfast but my husband could do without it.

Other than breakfast we ate out the rest of the time but we did experience the Circus at the hotel- was very enjoyable. We also spent a night in the casino, drank some great cocktails and on route back to our room enjoted some Krispy Kreme donuts- perfect placement on the way home!

The pools at the hotel were very clean and ample provision of loungers was available. The bar staff were excellent- water was free which is a pet peeve of mine at some places when they try to charge for it!

Only snag- while the rooms were cleaned and towels changed regualy (always a plus), the air conditioning unit outside our hotel room door was VERY rattly and I could not sleep because of it. We rectified this however by placing a sweet wrapper between the unit and the wall- silence :) but the hotel staff did nothing about it despite us informing them of it. Also in the walkway between the main resort and the outside blocks there was no air conditioning- which was excrutiating at 1pm in 80 degree heat!

All in all I am already looking at going back to Vegas this year and Hotel Circus Circus will most definately be in my list of hotels to stay in. Clean, accessible (right in the middle between the Strip and downtown Las Vegas), friendly staff, reasonably priced and all in all a great place to stay. Did not get a rating of 5 purely because of the aircon issue described!

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the blocks outside if possible- yes a bit of a walk from reception but much more private and larger (I have been told).
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
CCLVGuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Thank you for your great detailed review. Congratulations on your wedding and am glad you chose Circus Circus for your honeymoon. Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I stayed here with my cousin and his young family. As a family resort, it does the business at keeping the kids entertained, circus acts, music, indoor rollercoasters, arcade games and computer games at every turn. Now, it is on the lower end of the price scale and that comes with some obvious gaps, the rooms, while large, could do with some modernization but the beds are comfortable and big. The corridors aren't hovered every day and can get a bit grotty, but again, low price hotel, so perspective people, Folk coming for business should be aware that there is no plugs for laptops behind the main tables (in the West Tower in any case but the a/c works fine, the views of both the strip and the mountains are great, especially at sunrise and sunset. Regards staff, anyone I dealt with was extremely helpful and courteous which was a pleasant surprise. The gym was a pleasant surprise with a good mix of free weights, weights machines and cardio machines, something I wasn't expecting when I checked in.

Room Tip: Stay in the west tower, it has better views!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Markgdub
Reviewed February 18, 2013

This hotel was perfect for my family. Rooms were clean and had enough space for the 4 of us. Staff was friendly and accommodating. We stayed in the Skyrise tower and were close to the adventuredome and midway arcade. There was plenty for the kids to do, and plenty to entertain, including the circus acts every 45 minutes. My 3 year old was too short to ride any adventuredome rides by herself, so we did not purchase any ride tickets there. Ride prices ranged from $5-$8. The midway arcade had carnival games and arcade games ranging from 25 cents to $1, although most games were $1. The pool was a joke, very small and located between the parking garages and the casino building. However, being February, it was closed and was undergoing treatment. Everything else was great. We will definitely stay here again when traveling with the kids.

Room Tip: I'd recommend staying in the Skyrise tower.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family