Stayed in Circus Circus at the end of our trip to Las Vegas and Arizona.
We initially stayed Downtown, in the Four Queens, for 3 nights, and we were so glad we did. The queues that we saw at every hotel on the Strip would have made us reconsider our choice of visiting Vegas.
It is clear that Circus Circus is now one of the oldest resorts on the Strip, and this is shown in the decor. However, I am amazed at the negative comments regarding the smell of vomit. We stayed 2 nights, so obviously on vomit-free days!
The room was exceptionally big and comfortable. It was a mini-suite, being at the end of a corridor on the Casino Tower. But then, you don't visit Vegas to stay in the rooms. The lifts were haphazard, compared to other hotels we have stayed, and one needed to keep attention on the call light to note if a lift had arrived at our floor. Wifi was also haphazard, our devices would connect to the router, but not to the Internet.
We attempted to eat in Rock 'n Rita's for our final night, but given it is located directly behind the extremely noisy Bus Bar, decided instead to go to the Garden Grill, which was quite a walk away across from the AdventureDome. The staff here were very helpful and friendly.
Would I return to Circus Circus? Maybe not, but that is just because I would like to visit other Strip resorts. Would I recommend a stay? I would.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This iconic hotel on the Las Vegas Strip is close to shopping, the Las Vegas Convention Center and downtown Las Vegas. The newly renovated tower rooms feature pillow-top mattresses, wireless internet, cable TV, hairdryers and in-room safes. Circus Circus features free world-class circus acts nightly, a carnival midway with over 200 games for all ages, and The Adventuredome indoor theme park with 25 rides and attractions including a double-loop rollercoaster. Guests also enjoy slots, table games, a Race and Sports Book and flair bartending at Vince Neil's Restaurant and Bar. Circus Circus has 8 dining outlets serving breakfast, lunch and dinner ranging from quick eats to casual and award-winning dining. Among the choices, the hotel has a buffet, a made-to-order pizzeria and highly acclaimed restaurant- The Steakhouse, voted Top Steakhouse in Las Vegas by Zagat. The Steakhouse is open for dinner nightly serving mesquite grilled steak, prime rib and seafood. Reservations are strongly recommended. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, BookIt.com, Vegas.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel, Odigeo, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Circus Circus Hotel And Casino Las Vegas
- Circus Hotel Las Vegas
- Circus Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Hotel Circus
- Circus Casino
- Circus Circus Las Vegas Nevada
- Circus Circus Review
- Circus Circus Hotel Las Vegas