11,397 results
All reviewswest towerskyrise towerthe deuceday passroller coasterslot machinesadventuredomestripvegaslasdeligamblingbellagio
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I was RV'ing from SF to Phoenix with an RV and this was the only option I could find for an RV on the strip. I looked into staying in their RV park, but it was almost cheaper to stay in the hotel! Plus, with 90+ heat in September I decided I didn't want to spend a hot night in a tin can with the AC running all night. It worked out fine. It was really confusing figuring out where to park but I called them and they were super good about having Security literally watch me on their cameras to direct me where to park. I've never had that kind of service before! On the other hand, they refused to send a shuttle out to get my elderly mother and take her to the building even though I saw little golf carts running employees right by us! They have room for RVs between the RV camp and the main hotel, and right next to the Manor lodge. The Skyrise towers are the closest hotel rooms to those spots and we had a large and nicely updated room. The Manor lodge is actually closer and in retrospect I probably should have stayed there although you miss out on the action and the rooms in the tower are probably nicer. We ate in their garden restaurant which was good, and my 4 year old enjoyed the circus shows, and since the two of us were the only ones at the camel racing game she was thrilled to win a little trinket. I've stayed here 3x and every time the checkin always has a long line, but the agents were helpful, and thankfully you can checkout through your TV which we did. The only issue checking in was that it was a 10-15 min walk from the RV parking to the front lobby, and then I had to go all the way back to my hotel room. Security didn't think I could park at registration but when I looked it seemed like a 25' RV would have fit even though it is in a garage. If I did it again I'd try to squeeze in to save the half hour.

Room Tip: RVers should choose the Motor lodge for closest rooms, or the Skyline tower for a nicer room with a view. Try to fit into the garage to do registration first.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank liquidsunshine01
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Stayed with my son at Circus Circus last month for four nights. Was worried about what we would find when we got there because of a lot of bad reviews. What a surprise!! Very nice people at the front desk and we checked in at midnight! When we arrived there were very long lines and I thought we would take a long time to check in. IT DID NOT!! They had an agent at most every window and it took no time at all to check in. The room, may be it was because I expected the worst but honestly I have to say I was impressed! Room was very clean and up to date. The bathroom (which was my biggest worry) was really nice and really clean!~! We stayed in the Sky Tower. The hotel was also decent! Lots of shops, bars and places to eat! The only drawback I can say there is about this hotel and really it's not that big of deal but if you are going to spend a lot of time down near Ceasars and such, it is a couple ,mile walk or you can take the bus. Four nights with roundtrip air from Rochester NY,, round trip transfers from airport to hotel and resort fee cost only 419.00 pp.

Room Tip: We stayed in Sky Tower on the 18th floor
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank bradandjackie51
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Vegas is becoming a family destination,and Circus Circus caters to them. If you have kids and they like staying up past 2 a.m. The rooms are okay. I stayed in sky tower west. Not a terrible view on 16th floor on the odd numbered side. If you're wanting a tan, be prepared to change seats as the multiple towers periodically block the sun as it moves across the sky. Skip this buffet.check in was terribly inefficient as there were multiple agents standing at the check out queue, but many guests waiting to check in

Room Tip: Get a tower, get high floors,choose an odd numbered room
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Sarah P
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

While on vacation friendly service is important to us! At C.C they couldn't care less! The vendors and especially the dealers were so grumpy!! I even was given free dealer bucks to tip the dealer and didn't find even one halfway friendly dealer to give it to! I will never stay here or play here ever again! We had the supposedly new remodeled casino tower room and it had the ick factor! The dome and midway staff were the exception. They were friendly and the kids had a fun time there! We will go back for the kids but forget spending our gambling money at this place!

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank Widad2
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We have stayed at Circus Circus for many, many years and I must say after this last visit we will not stay there again - EVER! There were thugs, low lifes, and downright trashy people everywhere - especially on the weekend. The rooms were ok - nothing fancy and could definitely use some remodeling. Management really needs to clean this place up and make some much needed imporovements or they will have to eventually shut the doors. But I guess when you are selling rooms for $25/nite what should I expect? In the future I will go a little further down the strip and stay somewhere like the Excalibur or Luxor. I will gladly pay the extra resort fee or higher nightly fee just to be able to stay away from all the thugs that we encountered at Circus Circus. So sad - I used to love that place and so did my kids!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Skyrise and it was close to the childrens area which made it easy to take the younger ones there.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family