“Service exceeded expectations”

Ranked #80 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
Boulder, Colorado
“Service exceeded expectations”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Friendly front desk, helped everyone with any question. Extra chairs brought when we needed them. Mailed my jacket when I left it there. From the moment we came in til after we left, the service was very good.
Nothing fancy, not much of a lobby, but rooms are large and clean.
Treated my soccer team well.

Room Tip: double queens have a door that closes between them.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank creussco
GarryDickover, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Las Vegas, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Thank you for sharing your comments on TripAdvisor. Our team will be happy that your room was clean, comfortable, and you enjoyed the service from the Front Desk. They work hard to deliver a Great Hotel Guests Love. I am glad that we met your needs during your stay. Nothing fancy but great value. We do love our teams!

Garry Dickover

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
MORENO VALLEY
Reviewed February 9, 2014

I've stayed at this hotel twice in the past couple months for a total of about four weeks.

What I like: nice size room with full kitchen, lots of counter space, big flat screen TV (need more TV stations), VERY nice exercise room, FREE laundry rooms (on 2 floors), good price. Electric front doors. modern bath with great shower. 4 elevators!

What I don't like. Wifi isn't fast enough to use Apple TV and watch NBA games. Hallways in stairs are filthy and its clear some people smoke on the landings. I have to login to wifi EVERY time I close my computer, turn off my iPhone of iPad!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank drdroad
GarryDickover, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Las Vegas, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
Thank you for sharing your comments on TripAdvisor. We do appreciate your reviews about our rooms, space, exercise room, laundry rooms and our great showers! I also appreciate your comment on the stairwell and carpet cleanliness. We will look into our cleaning processes. In regards to the WIFI, I will have our provider look into the speed of the WIFI. Your comments help us become better at what we do and help us create a Great Hotel Guests Love!

Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed January 30, 2014

I stayed here on my own only one (1) night using points (as I had other accommodation arranged with friends for the rest of my stay).

I was greeted by the front desk staff as a valued "IHG Gold" member and given a choice of rooms on a floor to my liking.

This stay was part of a complicated itinerary, so I had called earlier to see if I could ship a small package and have it stored by the hotel staff. They graciously agreed and the package was waiting for me when I checked in.

The hotel is a budget hotel and makes no apologies for this target market. I will say that the room was impeccably clean, the AC worked well, the free WiFi worked reasonably well, the linens were comfortable and allowed me to get a good night's rest.

For what I needed, I couldn't ask for more.

Again, I have no idea as to the rates of the hotel --- since I used points to pay for my one (1) night stay.

I would consider this as a budget option for a future trip.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank texasjr
Thank you for sharing your comments on TripAdvisor. We certainly appreciate your loyalty as an IHG Rewards Gold Member. We are a "Value" hotel that gives you everything you need when you are away from home. Your comments are why we work hard to create a Great Hotel Guests Love!

General Manger
Doha, Qatar
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Stayed last New Year with friends. The room was very clean, large, very comfortable and the staff were very friendly. This was my second time in this property and as always, my was excellent. Keep it up and I would definitely comeback.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank ICDOHA
GarryDickover, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Las Vegas, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Thank you for sharing your comments on TripAdvisor. Our staff will be excited to hear your comments about the cleanliness and their friendliness. They work hard everyday to provide a wonderful customer experience. Your comments continue to help us create A Great Hotel Guests Love.

Oslo, Norway
Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

So let me first say: I paid more than $230 for one night. This was almost four times the price the same night the week after. I had to be in Vegas during one of the big conferences (CES 2014) and with 150.000 guests most hotels were full. That's why they turned up the rate, I guess. No other reason I could see.
I'm a platinum member with IHG. The benefits/perks at this hotel was one free soda. The room was simple and noisy (AC was working all night and right next to the bed and you could clearly hear the neighbours using the intimacy kit). No even a suite. To my knowledge a suite has a separate room where you sleep. I got a regular/standard hotel room with a bed, kitchenette and a work desk all in one.
Would come back if the rate is below $80. The standard was far below other Candlewood Suites I've stayed at. Bonus: free parking

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank great_squasher
GarryDickover, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Las Vegas, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Thank you for sharing your comments on TripAdvisor. At the Candlewood Suites Las Vegas, we work hard to create a great value for our guests. When we do not, it does cause me concern. Your comments will be reviewed by our team. Comments made by you and others continue to help us Create a Great Hotel Guests Love.

LOS ANGELES
Reviewed January 1, 2014

I made a reservation for a non smoking studio queen bed suite for five days. Upon arrival we were pleasantly surprised at how well equipped and above all, at how CLEAN the room is. All of the previous reviews about this hotel are exactly right. The decor looked much better in person than the IHG website. It's perfect for two people. Unfortunately, we had to check out sooner than what our plans where and the staff was very understanding about our situation....especially Mario at the front desk. Thank you so much Mario for your professionalism and empathy in handling our situation.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank EVE2PARADISE
Thank you for sharing your comments on TripAdvisor. Our housekeeping team takes great pride in having rooms prepared for each and everyone of our guests. They will be excited to hear your comments. I am also pleased on your comments about Mario. I will share them with him. Your comments continue to helps us create a Great Hotel Guests Love.

Markham, Ontario
Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

We made Las Vegas our base for exploring the natural wonders in the area. Our accommodations were a one bedroom suite and it was nice to have the room for us and our children. The kitchen was a good alternative to eating out all the time and appliances and reusable containers were well used by us. The staff at the front desk were very helpful during our stay and provided helpful suggestions. The carpeted floor could have been cleaner and the free wifi was a touch slow, but everything else was fine. The location a bit off of the strip was good.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank MaddyMummy
GarryDickover, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Las Vegas, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Thank you for sharing your comments on TripAdvisor. They are important to our success. I am delighted that our kitchen facilities and appliances were put to good use. I will follow up on the other issues that you raised. Our team works hard to create a Great Hotel Guests Love and your comments will help us do that!