“Very nice - clean, large, function rooms”
Review of Caesars Palace

Caesars Palace
Ranked #35 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed November 14, 2013

The room in the Octavius Tower was wonderful. The bed was comfortable and the room was quite large with ample work space. The bathroom had two sinks and a walk-in shower. The rooms seemed quite and the black out curtains allowed for a nice sleep. Room service was very quick, efficient and delicious (super Vegas pricey though). All of their personnel was friendly - always warmly greeted and acknowledged. Only thing within their control that we did not like was the check-in. We did not like that they don't have a "banker's line" to check in like just about every other hotel we have stayed in. So it was a bit like the super market - which line to stand in? Oh, these people have an issue but a new line just opened up ...nope it was grabbed by someone who walked up at the right moment. I did not find the check-in welcoming at all. I am also very sensitive to smoke so standing at registration fro 20 minutes had me wheezing. We needed a taxi and we happy to see a well organized quickly moving "banker's style" line for the taxi - perhaps the front desk can take a lesson from the taxi queue.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
TotalServiceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Caesars Palace, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. It was truly disheartening to hear of your dissatisfaction while you were our guest. Please accept our apology for the disappointment and inconvenience you experienced during your stay. We will work on ensuring all our guests have a memorable experience.

Write a ReviewReviews (28,947)

Reviewed November 14, 2013

I came out with the fiancee on Oct 23 & 24th. The lady who checked us in the diamond check in was very nice and sweet. We had a room booked in the Agustus towers and it was clean, nice and had a good view. I forgot the drinks lady name working the casino, but she was brunette around mid to late 40s working the afternoon shift. She was wonderful, remebered us and was a pleasure to talk to. You need more people like her on your staff. I cannot wait to come back to Caesars. I will be having my Bacholear party and wedding there in August 2014 (already have my date and deposit in), how about you guys give me a call and lets talk room rates and deals.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 14, 2013

We had a wonderful room in the Octavious tower, the service and amenities could not have been better. We also tried the new buffet and it was much better than some of the reviews I had read prior to the trip. It was one of (if not the ) best buffet I have ever eaten at. Usually we stay away from buffets and would rather have a sit down dinner. This buffet was very different and I would highly recommend giving it a try.
The one downside was the smoke in the casino which I think would be the same in most Las Vegas casinos

Room Tip: Octavious Tower is new and the rooms are well appointed. Family members stayed in the Augustus tower...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank PA1220
Reviewed November 14, 2013

The day I was suppose to enter I lost my flight and called right away to hotel to announce I was coming a day later at 10 AM. I even made the Online check inn. The answer on the phone was that it was no problem, as they will charge anyway my first night (which I totally understand).

When I arrived at 11 next day there was NO room for me. They have sell it! So I have to pay for a night, I made online check in, I called, they CHARGED ME, and they used my room for somebody elses on my expense!! And I had to wait almost until 5 pm to get my room!

But it didn't end it there: I made my reservation several months before and they guarantee me a daily tariff on my reservation (I did reservation also for my parents and my friends). All of them got the right reservation tariff and I got 2 days with a higher one. The day before my check out, I came there to see a list of my charges and when noticed that, I told them to check that it wasn't correct. I even gave them proved of the reservation (via email to the reservations manager), and via personal to the attendant in the front desk and they were supposed to look at it and fix it before my check out. They never did!
Several days later I sent another email with no reply.
Later I have to call again (long distance call from my country) to argue again for this wrong charges. At the end they refund me the wrong exceeded difference.

I travel a lot and visit a media of 1-2 hotels per month. I have stayed in the Ceasars Palace in Canada and it was very good. I have been in Las Vegas before in another hotel with very good services too. So far this is one of the worst service I ever got . The facilities are Ok, but is all wasted on the services! I decided to stay in this hotel because of a conference I was attending there, but I stayed few days extra after the conference ended with some of my friends. My friends wanted us to stay at Aria hotel. I convinced them all to stay with me at Ceasars stating I had a wonderfull room and service on my previous Ceasars at Canada, so it was my bad. My friends were not happy with this hotel either. We should have stayed in the Aria!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Leah I
TotalServiceTeam, Manager at Caesars Palace, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2013

Thanks for your feedback on your visit to Caesars Palace. We were sorry for the impression your visit left you with. We hope you will give us another chance. We are confident that our hotel staff will work diligently to prevent a future recurrence. We truly appreciate your business and hope to see you on a visit in the future.

Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

First visit for one night.Check in was a slow tedious affair.Nevertheless apologies via an upgrade was suffice.Stayed in the Octavius Tower.Room was large with a splendid bathroom.Pool is impressive .Casino staff are courtious only downside is the hotel is still in the dark ages by tolerating smoking.Plenty of eateries nearby.Hotel is not competative with pricing of drinks and food .

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 13, 2013

We recently spent one night at Caesars Palace before flying home from our trip to Utah. We had never been to Las Vegas before. It was an experience. Check-in was pretty quick but we were there before the official check-in time, so we decided to not get a room early since there was an additional charge for early check-in. That is pretty common in Las Vegas, I understand. So we did everything but get the key. Then we headed out to have lunch and go see Hoover Dam for the afternoon. When we came back to Caesars, we picked up our key immediately and headed to our room. If you are not a smoker, be aware that you can go nowhere in Las Vegas without walking through smoke. It was a little tricky to find the elevators-you have to walk through the casino to get to them. Our room was terrific. There was a wall of windows-which looked over the roof and various A/C stuff. Since we planned to leave it immediately to go to a show, it was not big deal. The room was huge with a really awesome bed and pillows. The bath was amazing with a walk in glassed shower and separate potty room. We never heard a peep from anywhere and our room didn't smell like smoke at all which was great. The only odd thing that happened to us is that the maid rang the doorbell at 7:30am and tried to come in not once but twice. We were still asleep. When she saw us in the hall later, she apologized for disturbing us twice. Next time, I will put the Do Not Disturb sign out. Caesars is in the middle of everything so it is easy to walk to anything you want to go and do. Very convenient. Should I go back to Las Vegas, I would certainly stay at Caesars.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 13, 2013

When I arrived to my room It was a complete disaster. The towels in the bathroom were dirty, the bathroot either. The beds were unmade and when i called to customer service the said that in five minutes someone was going to clean my room, but i waited for more than 30 minutes.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
TotalServiceTeam, Manager at Caesars Palace, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

REchiken L, thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for the manner in which you found your room prepared. This is totally unacceptable and we can assure you that these shortcomings have been reviewed with our Housekeeping Staff to reiterate our goal of guest satisfaction. The condition this room was prepared is embarrassing and short of our standards. We hope you will give us another try on a future visit.