“The name says it all!”

Caesars Palace
Ranked #35 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed August 27, 2013

The hotel was really decorated fantastically and looks amazing inside! The staff were very professional and helpful. The only thing I will criticize would be the buffet breakfast we did. It was around $25 per person for breakfast. That was the only problem with the hotel. We stayed in the Octavius tower and had a nice view of the strip!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Caesars Palace

Reviewed August 27, 2013

This was our first time and last time at Ceasar's. We came to celebrate a birthday during the middle of the week on a Tuesday and Wednesday. I called in advance because we would arrive a little early. When I talked to customer service the representative on the phone she assured me that the room was available and ready for check in. We arrived about 10-15 minutes before 3pm and they still would not allow us in without an extra fee of $28. We will never return back! This is the only place that does not allow an early check in. Stay away if possible!!

• Stayed: August 2013
5  Thank sqphan03
TotalServiceTeam, Manager at Caesars Palace, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. It was truly disheartening to hear of your dissatisfaction while you were our guest. Please accept our apology for the disappointment and inconvenience you experienced during your stay. We will work on ensuring all our guests have a memorable experience.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Just spent 5 nights at Caesars palace and have to say thoroughly enjoyed the experience,was blown away by the sheer size of the complex. Booked in April for August and had what turned out to be a great rate for the Augustus tower. 30 dollar taxi ride from airport dropped us of outside Augustus tower which has its own reception which means you miss what can be a massive check in line in the main lobby.On check in with reception asked Christian for a room with a view of the strip and we ended up with a fantastic view (room 4066)of the Bellagio hotel and fountains so thank you Christian made our stay even more special as we ended everyday sitting in front of our floor to ceiling window watching the fountains perform what can only be described as awesome display to different music.Might be worth trying the tip trick when you check in as it worked for us. The other view from Augustus is of the pool complex which in it self is something to be hold but when in Vegas the only view to have is of the Bellagio fountains. Our room was massive in good condition and kept clean. Bathroom was as big as a normal size bedroom with two sinks,all marble walk in shower which was the best I've ever had and separate toilet.The whole complex is huge and having walked round most other hotels Caesars is easily as good as all the others.Had some concerns about reviews on TA but once there all concerns disappeared. I think most bad reviews were concerning the cheaper roman tower but I can only comment on the Augustus tower which I would highly recommend.You do and will get charged for anything and everything in Vegas and there is a 28dollar daily resort fee which gives wifi for one device only in the room which you have to reregister every 24hrs and there's no tea or coffee in the room,but buy your own and use the coffee machine to boil your water no problems.A word of advice the mini bar is expensive and everything on sensors so we didn't touch so didn't get billed.A benefit of Augustus towers is that you get free tea and coffee from reception between 6&9am which you appreciate when you see the line waiting at Starbucks round the corner.The gambling is mind blowing and there's something for everyone and the casinos are as big as 3 football fields and that's NO exaggeration.Resturants are expensive and was disappointed at Gordon Ramsay's as was as hungry when we left as we were when we arrived and we are not big eaters.Go to cypress street which is a food hall inside by the colosseum,great food and great value.Can only recommend Caesars palace we were very impressed as all staff polite and helpful, ho, and the shopping at Caesars forum shopping centre is like nothing we have ever seen, mostly branded shopping but walk round you will be mighty impressed,eat at the Cheesecake Factory while there,great food at decent prices. Walked around most of the upmarket hotels and they were impressive, beautiful, but expensive and kinda made you feel a bit out of sorts if your normal working class people like us as there's a lot of money people around where at Caesars feels just as impressive but makes you feel very comfortable so would highly recommend thank you Caesars palace hope to see you again!!!!

Room Tip: Augustus rooms overlooking the Bellagio.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 27, 2013

After staying at the Venetian, The Trump and Encore I can 100% say Caesars is not for me. The rooms are outdated with big clunky TVs that have more fuzzy/snowy channels than they'd like to admit. The showers in are in desperate need of repair as well as some mold removal help. The heat lamp in the shower/bath area is a nice touch but this annoying dimly lit red light is the only source of light in that area; a regualr light bulb would make things much easier to see. Also, the lack of outlets in the room was pathetic. There are no outlets on either night stand nor on the desk. My cell phone had to charge in the bathroom while my laptop charged near the AC vent. Who doesn't have an outlet near the desk in 2013?!

Also, the hotel operators are useless, I was put on hold three times by the same gentleman who had no idea where anything as in the resort. Ultimately I told him I'd find the gym on my own since he didn't know what planet he was on; perhaps they outsource these phone calls out to a remote location to save money?

I will say the houskeeping gets points as they always did a perfect job, kudos to them. Also, the gym is wonderful (as it should be with the 30 dollar resort fee per day).

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Just spent 5 nights in the Octavian Tower at Caesars. It was my first stay here and I must say it was a first rate experience all the way around. Staff was courteous and very helpful and knowledgeable. Everything was new, clean and I did not experience one problem from any aspect during the entire stay. Check-in was super fast and check-out was even faster. Caught a cab to the airport with less than a 30 second wait by the door. Definitely going back.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the pool. Mine had a view of the back of the Bellagio, so not perfect, b...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank EuropeTraveler2000
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I've been to Vegas so many times in the past 10 or so years that I can't even fathom how many times I've been. Have stayed at all kinds of places (Mandalay Bay, Luxor, Excalibur, CircusCircus, Stratosphere, Harrah's, Paris, Planet Hollywood) - but none of them compare to the Octavius Tower at Caesar's Palace.
The furniture, bed, linens, bathroom - all top-notch. Their service is above and beyond as well. From check-in/out to concierge, messaging service to taxi stand, they go out of their way to make sure you get what you need.
If you can afford to (or gamble enough at Caesar's Entertainment properties), you have to treat yourself to a stay here.

Room Tip: Just be nice to the person who is checking you in. I had booked a comp room in the Roman Tower. At c...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I ran away for the weekend-literally. I got a room and reservation at a Starbucks using their free wi-fi on the way to the airport. A quick cab ride to Caesar's and my getaway was complete. Great food, good location, nice room. Easy walking distance to other casinos. Ate at Gordon Ramsey's Pub. Excellent service and I was able to people watch at the same time. Food pricey but very good. Stayed in the Roman Tower and it was not as nice as the Augustus Tower where I have always stayed before but I spend very little time in the room. The bed was comfy and the room and bathroom large. There is free wi-fi for one device if you pay for the resort package or you can pay for wi-fi over the entire property (like $10 per day). The Nobu hotel inside Caesars is ultra modern and the Nobu related bar and restaurant are amazing. My arrival was on a Thursday evening so it was hassle free. I left on Sat AM so that was painless, too. Frozen hot chocolate at Serendipity in front of Caesars is delicious.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo