“Caesars Palace, Las Vegas- Moving Statues show for free” 5 of 5 bubbles

Caesars Palace
Ranked #38 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Nicosia, Cyprus
“Caesars Palace, Las Vegas- Moving Statues show for free”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

We diden't stay at night, but we visited the Hotel and saw the Moving Statues show that is free and for everyone.I liked it a lot, the Caesars Palace is an amazing Hotel, everything of the hotel's decoration is from Rome's ancient history. If i would go again to Las Vegas, i would like to stay at this fantastic Hotel !!

Room Tip: Diden't stay at night
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
      Cleanliness

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5,553)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

This was my first ever trip to North America, and I planned it so I would be in Vegas for the night of my 30th birthday (dirty 30!). Stayed here for a total of 4 nights. Couldn't have done my 30th in better style!

Firstly, I dont think I've ever stayed at a Hotel/Resort as extravagant as Caesars Palace. The whole complex was massive! Everyday we seemed to find a new part of Caesars we hadn't seen before. You can seriously get lost in this place! This place has everything - casino, hotel, shops, bars, restaurants, etc. And the pool was unlike any other pool I've seen before!

After reading reviews, I was expecting a long wait to check-in. However we checked in quite quickly. Going off advice I heard, I tipped the guy at check-in $20 and ask if there was any complimentary upgrades available. Sure enough we were upgraded from a standard room in the Roman Tower to a petite suite in the Palace Tower - which was very very spacious! Awesome views of the pool from the 17th floor.

The room itself is spacious and roman themed, very luxurious, but not as modern as some of the newer hotels in Vegas (my friends stayed at Aria which was very modern). However Caesars is over the top extravagant which made your stay feel really special! I've been to Italy, but never realised I could have seen the Statue of David, Trevi Fountain, the Colloseum, etc all at Caesars Palace!

One thing that annoyed me was you couldn't remove items from the fridge to stock your own beverages (everything is on timed sensors). This is probably common at most hotels in Vegas, but not something I had experienced before. Luckily we were next door to the ice machine, so I just filled one of our sinks with ice to refrigerate my own alcohol.

The compulsory resort fee included free local calls and wifi access for one device (a bit unusual I thought but it was fine for us). We came to Vegas with 2 other couples who stayed at different hotels, and I was a bit concerned they would have to pay for access to the pool. Fortunately this wasn't the case maybe because they walked through with us as we flashed our room key (not sure what the actual policy around this is though).

I would definitely recommend staying here if its your first time in Vegas and you want to do it in style. Surprisingly not very expensive for what you get, I found it to be less per night than an average hotel in my hometown of Melbourne. I paid more for my hotel in NYC and the room there was a fraction of the size of this!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Monroe, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

I have been to Vegas about 17 times and this was our first time staying at Caesar's Palace and it really was all that you would expect it to be. Our room was 6415 in the Forum Tower and it was really nice. We had a decent view of the strip. The king size bed was super comfy and more than enough pillows, which really impressed me because that never happens. Chaise lounge , table , desk and flat screen tv on the wall. Bathroom was really nice too. Oh and bring your K-cups because there is Keurig in the room too(i called ahead so i had my k-cups) The pool area is really big with several different pools , it was very nice but really crowed so get out there early if you want prime suntan location. The buffet there is my favorite but it is a little pricey, although it is definitely worth it for dinner...they have JUMBO shrimp and King crab legs and made to order souffle' and so much more(but those are my favorites). Just a heads up ...16.9oz.Bottled water at the pool $10...so stop at gift shop and pay $4 for a liter of Aquafina. The hotel is huge and can seem a bit overwhelming but it does have everything you need. I really enjoyed our stay :)

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

is Always nice to be in vegas. it's the first time that I'm stay at Caesars Palace, as every hotel in vegas is very big. I'm thinking the problme that some room are old and they need to be renew. Restaurant very good and shooping area the best in vegas. Service non the best.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Rickyus-newyork
Bengaluru, India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

positives of this hotel : Grand Property, Awesome Casinos and In middle of Strip and accessible to big nightclubs and other Casinos like Bellagio.
Negatives: Paid really high tariff and still almost no service. Not Even water in room forget other stuff. little off after seeing 30 years old TV in room. Please, use TV here as metaphor.
Overall Recommendation: I guess NYNY and EVEN MGM Grand will give you much fun and better value for money.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank vineetgarg2002
cos
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

Just got done staying at the Venetian several days before this stay and Caesars was not quite up to what I had expected. I must say that first impressions were not good, the valet parking area is a mess and very disorganized compared to other hotels where I've used the valet service (and it has been many). The wait to be greeted and the method of picking up the vehicle lacked in organization and communications. The Venetian is just as busy, but their system seems to work very well. On the last night of the stay, the valet parking was full and we had to park on the shops side, which meant that either we dragged our bags across the resort the next morning or one of us stayed in the heat while the other got the car - we ended up doing the later, but I found that no matter whether valet was full or not, if we were a guest, we always got valet treatment at the main door in other hotels. One good surprise was that the room was very spacious; however, on the bad side, it was not as clean as expected and there were holes in the sheets - yikes, I don't even sleep with sheets that have holes. The bed was not really comfortable and the pillows horrible. In addition, the resort fee per day was mandatory even though we did not or intend to use what was provided with the fee. The Venetian waives the fee - a big plus. The buffet was very good and I highly recommend it, but it is not a factor in where I stay when in town. There was a line at check-in and out thought the people manning the desk were very friendly and attentive. I don't think I'll be staying here again since there are so many choices to choose from.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank mayfair57
Netanya, HaMerkaz, Israel
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

First of all -- I am biased as we were upgraded to a suite as there were no more non-smoking rooms when we got there. The suite was spectacular. Took a stroll to the pool which looked amazing. The casino is so large, we kept getting lost. It is definitely meant for experienced casino-goers, with few low-minimum tables. There are a million machines, amazing shops to browse and never a dull moment. Highly recommended. thanks to the staff for the upgrade!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends