“Solo Trip 2/16 - 20”

Caesars Palace
Ranked #35 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Stayed in an Augustus Tower - 25th floor with view of fountains. Higher floor would probably afford better view, but the room was perfect. Comfy bed/pillows, nice seating area, Keurig coffee maker, and fantastic bathroom with jetted tub and separate shower. I used the Augustus check-in area (Flamingo Road entrance) and was able to check in around noon - no line/no wait. Maid staff was efficient and all the CET employees I encountered were polite and friendly. As a solo, female traveler, I felt very safe at Caesars. Spent a morning at Qua Spa which is a relaxing oasis away from the Strip-frenzy. Staff at Qua are very attentive and I enjoyed a refreshing facial. When I think of Vegas, I think of Caesars.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Fondy
There are newer reviews for Caesars Palace

Reviewed February 27, 2013

The room was spacious and clean. I totally fell in love with the bathroom and wished mine at home was similar. Double sinks, oval bathtub and separate shower niche.
The hotel itself is busy and loud with plenty of noise but I think most Las Vegas hotels are like this. The hotel is located wonderfully on the strip.
We had a great stay only too short.

1  Thank SuSanneH3
Reviewed February 26, 2013

We were booked in the Forum Tower which was partially comped, on arrival we were upgraded to the Octavius Tower without asking. The walk back to the tower is a bit out of the way but we did not mind. We had a view of the pools which would be much nicer when they are all open. Our room was next to the elevators so we did get a little noise at times. The room was nice size and the bath area was large as well. My only complaints were the A/C was lacking, would have been an issue in the summer for sure and who the heck picked the pillows used on the bed, the worse I've ever had at a hotel. We called for new ones which were better, after one bad night of sleep with the original ones.

1  Thank umtigerfan1
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

Caesar's is one of Las Vegas's older hotels on the strip, but still a great destination. The property has really great conference facilities and lots of action: restaurants, shops, casino, shows. He rooms are enormous and overall the hotel is very nice but in general you are going to pay for it.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank DTnTX
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The buffet and the casino floor are fabulous. The floor manager and slot attendants are happy , clean and highly professional. the food at the buffet was very good and kept wantinf us to go for more. Thank goodness we had to push the plates away and not over-indulge
Thank you!

1  Thank Rose R
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Ive been to Vegas three times now and this hotel is in the best part of the strip, right in the middle of all the fun and The Forum Shops are located here too which has the best shopping and things to see. I was here in Feb so the weather was cold but I wish I could have used the pool, it looked amazing! I stayed in the Augustus Tower and the room was really big, it had a massive bathroom with double sinks and a deep spa bath. The bed was beautiful, felt warm and very comfortable. We dined at a few of the restaurants here, Rao's was great, fantastic staff. When I go back to Vegas I wont stay anywhere else.

Room Tip: There are a lot of different aged towers here, so make sure you ask for something in a new tower. Au...
1  Thank racer1976
Reviewed February 25, 2013

DO NOT STAY IN THE FORUM TOWER ROOMS. Stayed a couple of nights at Caesars in Las Vegas because they were offering a deal and at $190 per night. I should have suspected it was too good to be true. I have always wanted to stay at Caesars Palace and I couldn't believe I was finally going to be able to. My first impression of the room was a huge disappointment. I have stayed at nicer rooms in low budget hotels. The room was ugly and there was a huge tear in the carpet. The bathroom floor had white tile with dirty old looking grout. The towels were really rough and my bath towel had a hole in it and you could see all the worn thin spots in the towel. Then our first night there we couldn't sleep because of the loud airconditioning noise so we had to turn it off but then we couldn't sleep because of the loud booming music coming from downstairs. The next morning I go in to take a shower and we don't have any hot water. Yep, you read it right. What was their response? We don't know when it will be back on, no let me move you to another room, let us comp you for breakfast or lunch, nothing. The water finally went back on late that afternoon. They did, on our last night there, comp us $25.00 to spend at any of their restaurants at the hotel, not the Forum Shop area restaurants, but only after we had made a comment at the front desk that afternoon about when the hot water would be on. What a dissappoint.

Room Tip: Don't let them put you in the Roman Tower. It's the old part of the hotel and it is really...
1  Thank Gina R