“Dreams do come true! Caesar's Palace made me feel like a queen!”
Review of Caesars Palace

Caesars Palace
Ranked #37 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Kuala Lumpur
“Dreams do come true! Caesar's Palace made me feel like a queen!”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

It has been my dream to visit Las Vegasand to particularly stay at the Caesar's Palace. The hotel area is extremely huge! It was quite a walk from the valet to the lobby as you have to bypass the casino area but the interior design made you kind of forget how far it was!

Everyone at the hotel was very attentive and friendly. The hotel was very beautiful and I really enjoyed the walk to the other tower, to my hotel room, looking at the nice casion area and fabulous shops and boutiques.

Although there were other newest hotels but the location of this hotel is just great. I got a great deal tho I booked it at the very last minute. I only paid $120. The room was very clean and beautiful. Love the bathroom! The TV has plenty of channels to choose from. Since we did not pay a visit to the casino to gamble but only to take photographs, we spend the nightime walking around the huge compund of the hotel and also in the room.

Expect to pay above the rate for food and also for the internet which i think is about $14 for 24 hours. Nonetheless, it was a good place to stay.

Room Tip: Every single room is far from the lobby but you get to see the beautiful interior of the hotel.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank LifeLoveBeaches

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6,259)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed January 2, 2013

For the most part our luxury room in the Octavius Tower was pretty nice. The hotel is massive, with lots of shops and restaurants. You can spend hours in the forum and it is gorgeous with a sky painted ceiling, waterfalls and statues.

Housekeeping was not the greatest, or the worst. It appeared as though every day something would be missed, and we had a pair of headphones go missing and we tipped them every day we were there.

The casino is fun but we found we had to find out who the good waitresses were and sit in their sections otherwise it was almost impossible to get a drink, but the good waitresses were awesome. People say the payout sucks in Caesar's but I actually found it the opposite compared to some of the other casino's.

Check in can be really slow because the place is so busy but it was also such a beautiful hotel so I guess it all balances itself out.

The one thing I found upsetting is that there was always a HUGE line up at the buffet for breakfast or any other meal. You might say go to another place to eat and that is true but the walking to get from one place to another is such a long distance (the blisters on my feet can tell you that) and everything is so expensive. BUT, if you do go to the buffet know the service is great.

Room Tip: Although I never saw any other rooms in other towers I would not book in anything but the Octavius T...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank jread1961
Reading, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I stayed in Caesars palace with my dad and my cousin and it just wasn't for us. The hotel is the biggest in Las Vegas and from the car park it took us an hour and a half to finally get in to our room... thats just from walking everywhere trying to find the check-in desk (30-40 minutes to check-in due to queues) my dad has a bad knee and so all the walking about didn't help him very much.

The room was nice but quite dated i thought, my cousin kept finding rubbish on the floor where the room hadn't been hoovered, again this doesn't bother me massively but some people wouldn't find this acceptable. Bed was very comfortable and the spa bath was just what i needed after a long day walking up and down the strip.

The only way to get a coffee in your room is to buy a box of 4 coffees for $12 dollars and then it didnt have enough creamer for me (as i like my coffee milky!) - this was a bit disappointing as everywhere else that we stayed we were given free coffee!

I wouldn't stay here again, i think i'd stay in a smaller hotel which doesnt charge ridiculous prices for a coffee but gives you coffee on the house!!! :)

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Amy D
Manama
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I stayed in this hotel on september 2012 for 4 days .

We had an easy check in 9 (usually the queue for check in is too long) and the staff were upgrading us to a bigger room with no more charges

We went to the room and it was amazing with a big jackuzi.

The hotel was fantastic but when I tryed to access the night club they did not allow me even when I showed them my ID , they requested a Passport :( and my passport was at my room.

The hotel was sooooo huge in a way that you spend 5 minutes walking from the entrace to your room ..

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Wafa_85
Vacaville, California
Reviewed January 1, 2013

My spouse and I stayed at Caesars Palace in December 2012 in the Octavius Tower facing the "Pools of the Gods". This tower was built over a year ago. It is further away from the main part of the hotel (ie: casinos, etc.) but well worth the walk. Our room was #5971. The interior of the room and hotel were excellent. The view from the room was also outstanding. The room was super spacious with all the amenities necessary. We got an excellent deal on the room during Cyber Monday on-line.

The staff in the entire hotel was fantastic. We tried several of the eateries in the Marketplace as well as in the Forum Shops. Caesars Palace is a huge property. We did alot of walking just within their facilities. It was a great trip, but was way too short! We are looking forward to returning to Caesars Palace again in the future and staying a little longer!

Room Tip: Ask for an upper floor room in the Octavius Tower facing their pools. The view is beautiful!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Peanuts1717
Lake Elsinore, California
Reviewed January 1, 2013

You would think that the best property in the Harrah's Line it would be special, but if you are looking for luxury, and class you won't find it here. Stayed here twice and both times problems.
Rooms are dated in the Palace tower furniture was falling apart, , our room was not clean, ice bucket still full from previous guest, trash in buckets, coffee table had to be taken out as if you put anything on it , it would collapse. Long lines and rude staff . Always wanted to stay here came once then again as I thought it was a fluke my first time that it was so bad, but nope the same........... Horrible

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank pudypo
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Caesars is the definition of Vegas glitz and glam! The location is central on thr strip and we love walking from one end to the other. The shopping in the hotel is great. and the Fashion Show Mall is a short walk away. The pool is beautiful and the drinks are great. Casino is huge and fun fun fun. The rooms are clean and more than adequate.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple