“As good as we would expect.”

Budget Suites of America - Wynn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Budget Suites of America - Wynn
Ranked #199 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
“As good as we would expect.”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

We lived here for 1 1/2 years as an "emergency." The room isn't the cleanest, but not the worst I have seen. Staff was polite. It helped us out in a pinch. Grounds are always clean, as is the pool. We kept our room clean and when we asked got a new couch. Not quiet every night, but most nights it is. Security was polite.

• Stayed August 2013
3 Thank kleescool

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Beaufort, South Carolina
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We recently sold our house and are moving out of state. We moved into this Budget Suites two months ago. The suite is fairly clean with occasional visits from bugs. Carpet could use a good deep cleaning but overall our stay here wasn't bad. It was quiet, visible security at all hours and well maintained grounds.

• Stayed September 2013
6 Thank FromVegaswithlove
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed June 5, 2013

After living in this location for 6 weeks I decided to use thier laundry facilities. They have signs posted that accept "coins and a laundry cards." I was alone when loading my laundry into the washer. I noticed that there wasnt a slot for coins. A resident walked in and instructed me to go to the office to get a "laundry card." The man behind the counter told me I needed to buy a laundry card for $2. Then I would have to buy a minimum of $5 to load the card. I explain to him that I didnt want to buy the card as there were signs that said I could use coins. Therefore, they should remove the signs that clearly states otherwise. This is when SALLY the GM with zero client skillis over heard our converstaion and approached me. She stated that she didnt like my tone voice towards "her employee" and how I had until the next day to move out by noon?! And if I didnt move per her instructions, she would call the police to have me removed from the property without a refund!!! I was taken aback and flabergasted by her behavior. She then accused me of being a "criminal." Yet, they do criminal background checks before you're allowed to move in. I asked her to provide me with the name of her DM or owner. She angrily declined.

I went outside to use my cell phone. When security handed me a note which stated "VIOLATION, NO RERENT due to abusive lanuage and unsatisfactory background."

Needless to say, I had to find another place to live within hours. SInce this occured at 6pm.

I am asking everyone who reads this to believe me. Please do not take your business to this particular location. Especially while she continues to manage this property.

Thank you.

Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
10 Thank Angie H

Travelers are raving about these Las Vegas hotels

Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed April 11, 2013

We stayed in Las Vegas for a month while visiting a friend. Him, myself and my 7 year old stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment.. I was so impressed with the apartments that I was in. I initially checked in and stayed for 10 days, then went to a friends for 10 and decided to come back here so we could have our own space again. I love it! This place made my somewhat disastrous vacation feel more like home.

The staff especially Sheryl went above an beyond every time I asked them for anything. they helped me find a rental car, they gave me directions, they told me where the best places to shop were, they helped me find a reputable babysitter! They were completely utterly and totally amazing.

Our apartments were comfortable and while there were a couple of minor maintenance issues they were fixed so quickly. I would definitely recommend this to everyone with a family or someone looking for an extended stay in Vegas! I will definitely book in here again if I ever return to Vegas!

I loved how close I was to the strip without being smack in it.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank MaryKayPinkLady
Santa Monica, California
Reviewed March 21, 2012

They have recently increased their rates and changed their management to people that are ruthless, non-customer service oriented, and cold. They will not let you check out a minute later than noon, they LOCK YOU OUT OF YOUR ROOM until you pay for another day which they nickel and dime you to death and it ends up being more expensive than a nice hotel! A nice hotel with luxury, class, and good customer service would be more worth your time snd $. These people treat everyone poorly, inconsiderately, and don't care when they make you a $1,000 mistake like sending your important packages back to UPS. This area is horrible, crime rate is high, and a lot of smokers. The last room I stayed in smelled horrible. Do not stay here, holiday royale is a better deal, much nicer management.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
7 Thank Chelsea P
Canton, Ohio
Reviewed September 18, 2011

well let me tell you, we stayed in a 2 bedroom , for the price they charged , I was disgusted We purchased the room online what a mistake , I Assumed...... you all know what happens when we assume???? anyway I assumed for THREE HUNDRED DOLLARS a week, we would live like a king and queen I pictured UPDATED/MODERN APPLIANCES, some really nice beds and a fabulous Bath , maybe a nice FLAT SCREEN, nothing even close for that much money I would of stayed in one of the fabulous Hotels and Casinos. The place is decent, if your not looking for something nice

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank nevada2d
Reviewed March 2, 2010

The room was trashed, the drawers were off track including the one below the oven the stove top was all bent like someone beat the hell out of it. The coffee table was broken in two places the couch smelled like something I've never smelled, oh and there was about 10 roach traps that smelled awfull and all of our stuff stinks like roach traps....and let's not forget to mention the bums who help themselves to your garbage and every dumpster on the property....and don't bring your kids.........

• Stayed May 2011