“Terrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of The Suites

The Suites
We can't find prices for this hotel
The Suites
Ranked #221 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
las vegas
“Terrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2010

Terrible place all around , drugs & dealers everywhere . Police arresting people through out the property all times of day and night. Front office , from upper management down treat you like a criminal right after they get your money .Look at the manager and look at the employees ( should have been my 1st clue ) . The laundry rooms are the worst , leave for a moment - your clothes are stolen , if that is not bad enough , the washers and dryers will take your money as well , go to the office and complain .. they give you a toll free number to call .. NO REFUNDS at all . Only some of the cable channels actually work , some of the time . When you have landed here, you have hit the bottom of Las Vegas

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
10 Thank dissapointed45

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Ca.
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2010

While the exterior looks quite nice the substance is just awful! The security is a joke, there are police there every night, police copters overhead constantly, and the cast of characters, while interesting, can be a bit scary. Much better than the blade-worthy Seiegel dump next door but still just about awful.
The arrogant, over-reaching staff even had my car towed for expired plates (as I was packing for a trip to Ca. to renew). Ca. gives a 30-day grace period and I couldn't get Nv. plates without a permanent address. My camera and laptop were 'liberated' from the car while it was out of my control, so it cost me a small fortune to recover. There was a hint of a kickback to the BS staff from the towing company. Funny how the security staff can catch stuff like that but not the panhandlers and car vandals!
One would think that the city would take action after many many complaints. That they don't provides more evidence that I don't wanna live in Vegas...

• Stayed January 2009, traveled on business
6 Thank rickr442

Travelers are raving about these Las Vegas hotels

Las Vegas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2009

After reading ALL the other reviews (after I checked out) I decided they were too leanient! Upon arrival I found open drug-dealing going on in the Nellis-side Parking Lot at 9:00 PM. Then I saw a Couple tweeking from a crack-pipe in the walk-way at the entrance to the 'T' building. Room reeked of something (Disinfectant from the body removal???). Grounds are a mess . . . grass all dead, Pool is padlocked. Half the washers do not work.

Next day, pidgeons everywhere . . . accosted by a female tweeker in the parking lot on the way to my car . . . yelling obsenities at me and talking to her 'imaginary friend.

Upon checking out (strict no return of advance-paid weekly charge) Manager told me that "Security doesn't come on site until 2:00 PM!

DO NOT go here with your children! If you insist on going, take Mace with you . . . or go armed!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
6 Thank RMoyer
las vegas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2008

Oh my gosh! This place is awful! We thought 229 for a week? sounds like a good deal! WRONG!! First of all the key didnt work, and after the fantastic staff sent us back three times to keep trying a very unhappy security guard came to assist us, turns out the key hadnt been programed. ok i can over look it, small mistake. inside.. the carpet is so dirty my socks are black eewww to get maintence here to clean the carpet will take a couple weeks. the toilet only flushes half the time the closet door is broken, the bed is really a box spring, the couch is so dirty my white shirt is stianed black. security will not come if you call them the man upstairs was beating his wife and upon the third time calling security i was told "i told you we were taking care of it!" and was hung up on. i called 911 twice and they didnt come for 4 hours!! rude foul mouthed teenagers run the back side of the complex. they stole my licence plate off my car are continously sitting on my car, carved their name into the back of my neighbors car and seem to think is fun to ride their bikes and jump off them and let them hit peoples vehicles. security will do nothing to stop this at all!!! but let a group of little girls scream to loud (mind you i had just told them to stop as one was mine) security was yelling at them and told them that if they didnt stop they were going to be put out on the street and would either be homeless or have to find a new home!! i was standing right there! how dare he talk to 4 little 5 year old girls like that? he heard me tell them to stop as he was walking up! its not like it was a continous thing. they had just done it. management is very rude and unhelpful. there are police here at least 5 times a day and if you are lucky enough to live on the back side then you get to see hookers right out side and people dig threw the trash 24 hours a day! its complete madness around here. the washers dont spin the dryers dont dry. the small pool is nasty the water is murky and smells like pee. the large pool is a bit cleaner as long as you dont have to use the restroom. the toilet is broken the floor is always covered in pee, just completely discusting! please for your health saftey and sanity do not stay here. as soon as my rents due again i will be leaving as will many neighbors.

• Liked — the day i get to leave
  • Disliked — every thing
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
10 Thank boredinsincity
rlmcginnis
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 29, 2008

We came to vegas for my Husbands job with the IBEW. The hotel does not screen residents at all.There was tons of partying all the time.@ one point there were grown men allowing younger tween and teens party with them and spend the night.Had to call front desk on numerous occasions. Domestic abuse heaven here.Another time had to call down because the people above me were fighting so loudly i thought he probably was killing her from all the terrifying screams.There are children between the ages of 4-12 just roaming around with no supervision, and the staff doesn't seem to care.I would never recommend this place to anyone ever.The cops should really crack down on this establishment, luckily i have found a better place to stay for small increase in price.No amount of money you think you can save by staying here is worth it.Do not bring your family here, your safety is at risk!!!!!! The worst of the worst in vegas are living here full time.Run Run Run,,,,,,better yet just avoid this place at all cost!

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — everything....domestic violence heaven!
  • Stayed February 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
11 Thank rlmcginnis
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2006

We were a party of three. The two ladies with me booked an apartment and upon their inspection they wouldn’t take the apartment. I inspected the apartment and noticed an awful musty odor. The bed didn’t have a frame just some box springs setting on the out dated carpet. There was a couch that wasn’t fit for a dog to sleep on. They went to another property next door that turned out even worse. They let me choose another room in its place and I was stuck there for almost 2 weeks. All around the walkway from the front parking lot to the apartment and from the apartment to the pool and laundry facilities had plenty of urine all around. Just like the previous writer I detected that it was human and animal urine. My apartment had an awful fish odor. If I didn’t lift up the flusher handle on the toilet then it would run. There were at least 15 flies buzzing around the room. A friend visiting said that she was sure that the carpet had fleas. The remote control was sticky. I called the office at three days in a roll for a maintenance request and they never came. I went next door to the Walgreen’s and bought some cleaning supplies, anti microbial spray and a candle. The swimming pool was unusable. The water had particles floating in it and 5 or 10 screaming kids. All through the night were constant sirens. The only reason I was there because of the crappy company that I was working for rented the stupid things.

• Stayed June 2006, traveled on business
9 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2006

I have frequented various locations of the budget suites of america since 2003 and each has been an excellent experience until moving to the Forest Lane location in Dallas, TX. It is what I believe life would be like in a prison. My husband asked if it was okay to get coffee in the lobby and attempted to be polite with the auditor (asked his hours) and per my spouse he was yelled at and treated like he was the scum of the earth by the night auditor. My brother was using the computer in the lobby at the same time and he was accused of drug trafficking without any reason. Then, at 1:53am security knocked on the door and told us we had to get up and get dressed because their security cameras showed my brother and spouse threatening to rob the auditor. We allowed them to do the search since we were told we had no choice. I however,had never been seen in the office during any of these events (in my room sleep). The next day I called corporate and was told a call would be returned and it has not happened yet, I called the manager of the premises and was told he was not there during events, the security manager made the decision to have the room searched and I needed to talk to him (in a very harsh and negative manner). I called him because I was disturbed at the crack of dawn and wanted to know why (as a guest I thought I had that right)since it was my suite as well. I finally spoke to the security manager and he advised me that he would like to meet me at the property when I came home from work, I met him after an hour long wait, he was the most professional person I'd met at that point and he was well mannered however he did not call anyone to the meeting that was involved from his staff. Nor did he provide any statements or video to review. My brother,spouse, and I were advised during the search the reason for the search was due to a video of my spouse threatening to rob and/or asking questions that flagged a possible robbery. However, we were not permitted to view the video or documents provided the statements from staff. The police were never called, and I was never contacted by property management. The security manager said he wasn't sure what happened, all he knew was what was told to him by the auditor that was not present at the meeting. I asked the manager why would he not talk to me as a guest, especially when I was a guest that had nothing to do with the events in question but my rented suite was searched and only wanted to know what happened from both sides. I told him that as a consumer I felt that he should have been able to provide me with information or at least have given me a call to ask what I thought occurred since he stated he wasn't there and had no idea what happened himself. I told him I felt he handled me in a very harsh, unprofessional, and immature manner. I was told to leave his property once my rental agreement was complete on Friday at noon since that was the way I felt he did not wish to rent to me again.

Stayed January 2006