“Scream at me the customer.”

Bridger Inn Hotel Las Vegas
Bridger Inn Hotel Las Vegas
Ranked #172 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
Mount Dora, Florida, United States
“Scream at me the customer.”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I was put into a dirty room, over charged accourding to the online rate, and when i asked for a refund to leave early after paying 3 days in advance the refused to refund my money and did not contact me about my belongings left in the room which are still at the hotel. PURE THEFT AND NEVER AGAIN!

Room Tip: up front for crappy wifi
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank James D

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Phoenix, Az
Reviewed May 31, 2013

We found ourselves in need of a last minute room and booked here the day of on Memorial day weekend. Everything else was so over priced due to demand and this was real close to the downtown area so we gave it a shot. The gentleman at the front counter was a huge help and gave us a few pointers as we were first timers in Vegas he even made copies of a coupon I found for $5 off zipline rides so the people we were with could save a few bucks also. The rooms themselves were real small but for what we planned on using them for, (sleeping,) served the basic needs. There are no onsight rooms or a pool. We didn't turn on the TV or radio....just slept showered and then hit the Freemont Experience. All in all the location was great, the room was adequate and properly rated star wise so if you find yourself in need the place can work and will save you some cash.

Room Tip: If you take Bridger into the back entrance to the Golden Nugget there is a Starbucks there with zero...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Matthew K
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Clean, Quite, Economical, Safe & Secure!!!!
One block from Freemont St experience, Binyons Horse Shoe & Golden Nugget.
Short walk to downtown transportation center; where a bus pass will take you to every Casino including Red Rock WORRY FREE!
It's like being away from it all but your right in the middle of it all - It's a wonderful time!!!

Room Tip: The manager is one of the nicest persons to meet!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank John B
McCall, Idaho, United States
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Arrived to a comfy, clean room with a helpful staff. Was put out by a couple of reviews I saw on this TripAdvisor site and had to add my experience. I would stay here again and recommend the hotel to others who want a cheap, clean place within walking distance to Fremont. See you soon!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Jonathan G
Pocatello, Idaho, United States
Reviewed September 16, 2012

My two daughters and I stayed on the first floor first room and when my daughter went to use the bathroom in the middle of the night she stepped on a cockroach. Fortunately she had put her slippers on before going, but she was still a little traumatized. T Also the staff was being very noisy in the early morning, when I went to tell them about the critter the two guys and a gal apologized, but they did nothing to compensate us and just told us that the first floor has problems with them coming in from outdoors because it is so hot outside. They said the owner would not do anything for us either so do not bother to call him. Oh yeah, and there was a fight in the parking lot by our window, and a drug dealer that tried to get my daughter to buy pot. This was not a good experience!!! I would have added the picture of the cockroach on the bathroom floor, but its on my daughter's cell phone and not with me.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank Gina A

Travelers are raving about these Las Vegas hotels

Boise Idaho
Reviewed March 9, 2012

The rooms are a little smaller but they were very clean. I chose this hotel because of it's proximity to downtown. Everything is within walking distance. The staff was friendly and you can't beat the price. I'm not sure what the other reviewers were talking about with their rooms. I found nothing wrong with mine. For the money and location, I'll definitely stay there again.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank coolguyBoiseIdaho
Reviewed June 7, 2011

My wife and i stayed on the 2nd floor for 2 nights and woke up in the middle of the night to find bites on our ankles and arms and we were itching like crazy!! We ended up finding 2 fat ones in the bathroom and on the wall near the bed! We immediately packed our things and asked for a room change which they tried to charge us for but even for the price and location it was not worth it at all!

• Stayed June 2011