My family and I stayed here 8-6-2012, and glad we did. Great rate, but beware of the resort fee upon checkout, $12.95 per day. We didn't mind paying the fee, it covered Internet, small gym, and daily paper and pool. We ate at the Italian restaurant and the coffee shop and both were excellent with quite a variety. Movie theatre and kids fun zone so parents can have a break to enjoy the casino. If you're looking for clean, newly remodeled rooms, this is your place. Off the beaten path, but worth the drive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COMFORTABLE AND AFFORDABLE HOTEL ROOMS Transport yourself to our newly renovated, stylish rooms and suites. Our rooms sport a "boutique feel" with modern and hip décor, 40-inch plasma TVs and a spacious sitting area.Catch some Zzzz's by resting on the soft, comfy pillow-top mattresses or just relax by enjoying room service delivered directly to you for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Amenities include high-speed Wi-Fi, computer desks (especially convenient for our business travelers), use of our fitness room and pool. Most outstanding is our friendly service! Boulder Station located only 7 miles from the Las Vegas McCarran Airport offers the ultimate guest experience beginning with our Traditional Victorian atmosphere of hardwood walkways and beautiful stained glass. It is non-stop action here at Boulder Station with Live Entertainment, Award Winning Restaurants, 11 Movie Theatres and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Vegas.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Boulder Station Hotel and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boulder Station Hotel Las Vegas
- Boulder Station Las Vegas