When we arrived at the Hotel we were told that they hold $100 for "incidentials" They also didn't advertise the $12.99 Resort Fee that is ridiculous. I could understand paying for it if you wanted ANYTHING that is offered for that charge, but I didn't. If you were a business traveler then it would make more sense to pay/use that but we had kids that just wanted to use the pool. The room was nice and clean so that of course was appreciated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COMFORTABLE AND AFFORDABLE HOTEL ROOMS Transport yourself to our newly renovated, stylish rooms and suites. Our rooms sport a "boutique feel" with modern and hip décor, 40-inch plasma TVs and a spacious sitting area.Catch some Zzzz's by resting on the soft, comfy pillow-top mattresses or just relax by enjoying room service delivered directly to you for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Amenities include high-speed Wi-Fi, computer desks (especially convenient for our business travelers), use of our fitness room and pool. Most outstanding is our friendly service! Boulder Station located only 7 miles from the Las Vegas McCarran Airport offers the ultimate guest experience beginning with our Traditional Victorian atmosphere of hardwood walkways and beautiful stained glass. It is non-stop action here at Boulder Station with Live Entertainment, Award Winning Restaurants, 11 Movie Theatres and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cancelon, Vegas.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Boulder Station Hotel and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boulder Station Hotel Las Vegas
- Boulder Station Las Vegas