“Lois M Thunder Bay, Ont. Canada”
Review of The Rita Suites

The Rita Suites
Ranked #186 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed April 3, 2014

This is our 8th year to stay at Blair House for the month of March and again for 2 weeks in Oct. We have always had a clean unit and the staff have been great except for a former one. As a snowbird we have made many friends and enjoyed ourselves. The suits have improved every year and continue to do so. God willing we will be back twice a year for many years to come.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank sundance243

Reviewed March 30, 2014

I wasn't sure if I wanted to make a reservation after reading the reviews on Blair house but I thought I'd take a chance and just book it. I pulled up and thought oh great, what did I get myself into. When I checked in the girl at the desk was very friendly. What I didn't like is that I had to pay a $10 fee to check in early. Their resort fee was pricey as well but almost anywhere you go in Vegas they charge one. My room I booked had a full kitchen and was very clean. I surprisingly liked it. Throughout my stay I tried their bar which the food was great. And they had breakfast on Sunday but none on Monday which bummed me out. I guess I can see how this hotel can be either a hit or miss with people. Either way my stay was great and I will be planning on staying with Blair house again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
3  Thank Paige R
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Overall the room was nice and clean.. Food was pretty good. The reason why I'm rating it a 3 is because the food took a very long time..... Not to mention the waitress was too busy taking shots with people at the bar. I would stay there again only for the walking convenience of the walking distance to the strip....

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank O C
Reviewed March 9, 2014

We stayed there for 3 nights. It was close to the convention center. AC didn't work. Bathtub dirty. People in parking lot saying 33 beers was not enough for breakfast. Can't cancel reservations . Resort fee and tax added to room not mentioned in ad. Everything was dirty. Electric wires exposed in "updated " room. I will stay anywhere else in Vegas and you should too.

• Stayed: March 2014
4  Thank 53kaj
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Stayed there for both Shot Show and CES. Great location and within walking distance to both convention center shows. Happy Ross Store was close when I forgot something I needed. Hotel added a nice outdoor patio this year and I was nicely greeted at the Bar with some special drink I can't remember. Room was nice and clean and staff was very friendly. Hope to come back next year to my favorite little hotel close to everything.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank catmman
Reviewed January 29, 2014

booked an updated room. list on wall did not have all the stuff in the room. went to front desk and told it was not an updated room. housecleaning did not clean room for 2 days, complained and was treated like a troublemaker. business center did not work except for 1 day out of 7. old computers and dial up internet. mismatched furniture, white socks were pitch black from carpet. no counterspace in bathroom. one remote for 2 tvs. PROS-comfortable beds and pillows. only compensation was waived 2 days of resort fee.

Room Tip: website is not what the hotel offers. down the street Cambridge suites is excellent. Stopped to ask...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank mmsnyr8120
Reviewed October 18, 2013

where do I start? I have stayed here in the past, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2013. This year is the first year I brought my pets, toy poodle and shitzu both under 5lbs. So I had to stay in a pet friendly room. The carpet was disgusting, stains everywhere and sticky. The comforter was stained on the top and when you flipped it over you can see yellow stains withing the creases. I had front desk come up 3 times and all they said was management was not going to spend money on a pet friendly room and as for the comfortor, she said, 'well, they are suppose to wash them everyday', not even offering to bring me another one. I had to go by my own linens. The room was labeled 'non smoking' but it REAKED of smoke and piss and I had to buy candles and room freshner for it. My dogs do not have ticks and got ticks while there, found a couple of big ticks on the carpet, again so disgusting and I had no choice but to stay there. I did not set anything on floor or take anything out of my luggage and still washed everyting when i came home, even if was clean. I do not recommend this hotel, i mean motel......

Room Tip: find another hotel...i mean motel....and i had to pay resort fees.....SOOOOO FAR FROM A RESORT IT...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business