My husband, myself and our children had a horrible experience here. To start, the room we were given was nothing like they described. When we walked in we couldn't even tell we were in from the heat of outside because the room was just as hot, we turned the ac down immediately, this was about 4 pm. The beds were very unstable and two different sizes, there was an empty water bottle and dirty rag on one of the beds. The room was extremely small, beds were almost touching. It was old and dirty. The stove was broke. There was no hairdryer, my husband went to ask for one, they said they'd bring it right up, 20 min later he went back to find out why it was never brought up and they gave him one right then. We figured it was only one night, we'd just deal with it so we got ready (in the heat) and went out. Also the towels were stained and stunk. We didn't get back until almost midnight, we walked into the room and it felt like a sauna. My husband immediately went to the front desk, someone came to the room, fooled with the ac unit and told us to give it another 15 min, (really?! It had already been since 4 in the afternoon and was now midnight) so exactly 15min later i went to the front and asked for another room, there was no way my kids could sleep in that heat, they were already passed out and soaked in sweat, he gave me new keys, the new room was on the second floor, we were on the third, I asked for a room on the third floor, it was already an inconvenience to move and with sleeping kids, he said there was nothing else available, (ya right) so we moved down a floor and halfway to the other end of the hotel. The new room was completely different, it was actually how the hotel described the rooms, seperate bedrooms, cleaner, 2 balconies, my son woke up and thought we were in a different hotel. I have no idea why we weren't given that room to begin with. We went to breakfast the next morning, it was 8 am and they ran out of bread. All there was, was cereal, fruit, muffins and donuts. We have done our share of traveling and stayed at many hotels, we have never been more disappointed. I will never stay there again. Oh and everything was booked online and paid, this is the first hotel we've been to that when checking in charged more hotel fees and a $50 deposit (that they didn't tell us about) we saw it on our bank account and I called and they told me I should have it back in 24 hrs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With spacious and comfortable suites one block off The Strip and two blocks from the Convention Center, The Rita Suites offers a quiet refuge in the heart of Las Vegas action and excitement. Make yourself comfortable for a day, a week or a month in our all-suite hotel. Enjoy at-home amenities like full kitchen with refrigerator, stove and oven, separate bedroom with walk-in closet, free wireless access, free local and long distance phone calls and two satellite TV's in each suite! Check out the Las Vegas nightlife, shopping and exciting activities just around the corner from The Rita Suites. A five minute walk brings you to The Wynn and Encore Las Vegas, The Riviera Casino or Fashion Show Mall. If you're in town for a convention, we are a short walk from the Las Vegas Convention Center. Savor delicious meals at nearby Las Vegas landmark restaurants such as The Peppermill, Piero's Italian Cuisine and Circus Circus Steakhouse or take advantage of the free shuttle to Lindo Michoacan Mexican Restaurant. Don't leave Las Vegas without visiting Flyaway Indoor Skydiving one block from The Rita Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your The Rita Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blair House Hotel Las Vegas
- Blair Hotel Las Vegas
- Blair House Las Vegas
- Blair House Suite Las Vegas