“Las Vegas Hidden Jewel”
Review of The Rita Suites

The Rita Suites
Ranked #190 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed March 23, 2013

We are just finishing two months stay at the Blair House Suites and once again we have had an outstanding experience. From the check-in to the checkout we enjoyed our stay.
The staff are more than courteous, helpful and friendly. Chelsea and her staff went out of their way to make our stay great. The rooms are clean and relatively new. The maids clean and change them weekly.The rooms have full kitchens, a roomy bedroom, giant closet and after a week feels like home.
The hotel has added several new amenities to the property, a bar and restaurant, which are great to go to when you just want to hang out.
This is a place I have recommended to our friends and will continue to recommend it. Blair House is a value added place to stay whether you want to stay a few days or a few months.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Brian S

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I must say, with the mixed reviews that were present online I was at first skeptical. Needless to say, I had an outstanding experience at Blair House! My primary purpose for the trip was to attend a weekend event at the nearby Convention Center. The Blair House certainly fit the bill for a very close (walkable) Hotel. It was only 2 blocks from the Convention Center which was great! The room I stayed in was 305 and it had been completely renovated. New carpets, new bathroom, new everything! The electronics were old (TV, etc) but I stayed for a combined 16 hours in the room over my 3 days in Vegas so no big deal there. The front desk workers were more then accommodating when I checked in. They also held my baggage for the day due to the 12pm check-out time and a red-eye flight.

Great experience at Blair House and would not only recommend it to others looking for a close spot to the Convention Center, will certainly return again!

Room Tip: If you could suggest to ask for a newly renovated room, that might help!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank AJ_Seahawk
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I have returned several times to the Blair House. With every return trip the property continues to upgrade both the rooms and common areas. My most recent stay was over the new years weekend with my wife, although I have stayed here on business trips as well. The Blair is within walking distance to five star hotels and to the Las Vegas Convention center. The rooms are spacious and well furnished. If you feel like staying put, you can enjoy the bar for drinks and delicious food or relax by the pool. The staff always goes above the call of duty to make your experience special. I will return again in the spring.

Room Tip: The the newly remolded Bloem Suites.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Greg H
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I have stayed at the Blair House several times and I will continue to come back. The staff is very welcoming and made our stay wonderful. The room was great and the bed very comfortable. The room was very clean! All of the renovations they have done have made it such a great place to stay. We were very excited to see that they opened Tills, the new bar. The food and drinks were great! It was a great place to hang out and play some poker. We will definitely be returning back to the Blair again on our next stay!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Christina J
Reviewed January 24, 2013

When I arrived I was told I could not check in until 4pm. OK, no big problem. When I did check into my Bloem Suite it was cold so I turned on the heater. The room instantly filled with smoke and a horrible burning smell. I picked up the phone to call the front desk and there was no dial tone. I went to the front desk and they moved me to a different room where the heat worked. As I unpacked I oppened a drawer in the bedroom to find a box of used condoms Uused I suspect as the packets were all torn open). Beyond that the room was suitable for the price. If you plan to shower turn the hot water on 4 or 5 minutes beforehand as it takes that long to get hot water. I was given 2 vouchers for a free breakfast but after seeing the food arrive in the back of a van and being delivered in saran wrap covered trays I opted not to eat there.
If you are looking for a purely inexpensive place to stay this place is OK. I personally will not return.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
6  Thank Charles F
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I will always go back to Blair House whenever I Visit Vegas! The employees make ya feel at home, the food is excellent, and I love the rooms. Blair house, plan on seeing me.... Every time I'm in your great city!!

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed January 24, 2013

During our last trip to Las Vegas we discovered the Blair House Suites, what a great place to stay! Just off the strip, within walking distance to all the major attractions. The rooms were nice and the staff polite and very helpful. The TILLS bar, located in the lobby area, was a great place to relax after a busy day. I will stay there again as well as recommend it to all my friends.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends