Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
22,446 results
All reviews fountain view spa tower fountain show beautiful hotel penthouse suite mini bar other hotels vegas casino strip las line shows minibar gambling smoke vip
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My last visit was in Nov and as always, I am impressed by the décor and seasonal arrangements. When I visited it was decorated with flowers and the derby theme. The fake horses were on a moving motion and it looked so good.

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank SAROJA R
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were so excited. We have stayed at 17 different hotels on the strip, and finally decided to stay at the Bellagio, just for a night. Downloading the app on an iphone 11 didnt work. Checking in online, asking for a time and being told Id get an email - that never happened. So at 3 went to join the line. Reasonably busy and most stands had an employee checking people in. At one point 4 employees were chatting and laughing rather than checking us in. Even the employee charged with sending us to an open desk was getting frustrated with them. The room was pleasant enough but the bathroom had used q-tips on the floor. We went to play the slots - sunday afternoon over 30 mins before we got offered a drink - in fact we changed machines eventually to get someone to serve us. We came back after dinner and a show - same thing but EVEN worse - over 45 minutes and I had to go get someone. She wasnt very happy. We got the drink and then went elsewhere. Almost non-existent service at the slots we chose to play. Of all the hotels we have been too this was hands down the worst service at the slots.If you play slots and like to have a drink, either bring your own, or choose a different hotel

Room tip: Go for one facing the fountains, though there is a charge
2  Thank Karen B
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is the most disgusting place I have ever stayed. We checked into our room and there was dried poop inbetween our sheets of our bed. We called housekeeping and they said they would send someone up. We waited for awhile and had to call again. Finally they sent a housekeeping manager up. She offered to change the sheets for us and that was it. We said we wanted a new room. They never once offered to comp our room all they were will to give us was $75 food credit. The room they upgraded us to was a smoking room which we said we didn't want. After 2.5 hours we finally got a new room but it was a down grade. After talking with another mangager the next day they finally offered to comp one night of our 2 night stay. Stay away from this disgusting place.

1  Thank pborn123
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nice hotel. I have been in almost all the hotels in Vegas Blvd. and I definitely say that this one is very charming and nice. I would like to see next time same renovations since it has more than 20 years....

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Three attempts to email guest services. Patiently waited 3-4 business days. Nothing.
Poor communication for an exclusive property. They didn't like what I had to say about the poor treatment I recieved as a guest.

1  Thank gh928