Tripadvisor
Las Vegas
22,506 results
All reviews fountain view spa tower fountain show beautiful hotel penthouse suite mini bar other hotels vegas casino strip las line shows minibar gambling smoke vip
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020

Three attempts to email guest services. Patiently waited 3-4 business days. Nothing.
Poor communication for an exclusive property. They didn't like what I had to say about the poor treatment I recieved as a guest.

1  Thank gh928
Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

I only had the privilege to stay in this hotel one of my five times in Vegas. It’s not a cheap hotel, so thankfully my husband‘s company paid for it. We came here for a conference.

It’s a beautiful hotel and quite luxurious. There’s many pools on their campus and they’re all beautiful.

The fountain in the front is quite spectacular to watch, especially at night time.

The whole interior of this hotel is quite a spectacle, every corner of this hotel catches your eye.

The staffing service here is definitely what you would expect for such a high end hotel.

I’m waiting for my next trip here for business.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 20, 2020

This is our 3rd stay at The Bellagio but our first stay in 10 years.. So, we have liked this hotel in the past and we still like it, but I don't love it. The rooms are nice enough and comfortable but they need to be updated. There is a LOT of casino space, understandably, but it absolutely overwhelms any relaxing or resort feel. Also staff are nice but nothing is at all personal. Food at the restaurants is a B. Not special but good enough. I guess this is the strip so we should have known, but the Bellagio is supposed to be 5 star and it isnt.

1  Thank Leslie S
Reviewed January 20, 2020

I stayed at Bellagio four or five times in its earlier years. The last time I stayed, the Casino host made me feel like I was groveling to get comps. I swore the place off. Since, I have stayed at many of the newer hotels and a couple of older ones too. This time around my wife pointed out that Bellagio is in the Fine Hotels program and we would be entitled to amenities, including a room upgrade, a spa credit and free breakfast. I decided to try it again, but not to get a casino card. We had a wonderful experience. The staff was friendly, the room was clean and the casino was convenient. Regrettably, the restaurants can be very pricey. We have dined at Picasso, Michael Mina and Le Cirque; all GREAT restaurants. They are not stops for a normal budget. It reminded me that those casino comps matter. My conclusion is that this is a Casino and Resort, not the other way around. There’s nothing wrong with that. If you are going to Vegas to gamble, this is a good choice.

1  Thank Gregory S
Reviewed January 20, 2020

Wonderful place to stay with the best location. Lots to do and very nice staff. Clean atmosphere, with quick casino drinks. Beautiful views and wonderful restaurants. Overall experience was very inviting.

• Trip type: Traveled with family