21,169 results
All reviews fountain view spa tower fountain show beautiful hotel penthouse suite mini bar other hotels casino floor vegas strip las line minibar gambling smoke vip checkin
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had an awesome time! Everything was clean. The staff were friendly and quickly met our requests. The food at Lemongrass was wonderful.the Bellagio is beautiful. The beds were super comfortable. Our fountain view was spectacular.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is the 2nd year by company has had an event at the Bellagio. Both years I was plagued by too warm rooms. If you turn the temp down to 65, you should be freezing. I was barely comfortable (room 25617 this year). I feel like they are trying for the placebo effect and if they tell you it's 65, you will think it is. It was nowhere close to the desired temp. It didn't matter if the curtains were closed or not. The temp never went below about 75 I think. This year the league cup finals were using the Bellagio as their host hotel and that made getting to our conference room more difficult than it should have been. The admin assistant for our company had to call a couple of times regarding this so we could get the access we needed. Other than the room temp and the minor inconvenience of the soccer team stuff, the Bellagio is a lovely hotel with lots of amenities and friendly helpful staff. Although this has not happened to me, DO NOT REMOVE anything from the mini bar or you will be paying. They use weight sensors so even removing for night for something else will cost you. Do not think you can take leftovers from a restaurant and keep in your room fridge. There is NO room available.

Room tip: Better view from the Bellagio tower; less crowded on the spa tower side
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed in Vegas for 5 nights at the Bellagio Hotel, it was amazing, champagne and strawberries on arrival, 2 queen sized beds, his and hers sinks, amazing views of the fountain and the strip, restaurants and casino were absolutely brilliant. Looking forward to coming back.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank LordScottDunsdon
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The sink was making noise all through out the night. Someone was send to the room for fix however the noise was very persistent through out all three nights. I did discussed this with the manager at the end of my trip that the solution of fixing the noise never worked and he only could apologize and give a 120 discount on the resort fees. Bottom line not happy with my stay. I did get two room under my name and I thought that my experience would be as great as the prior year however both the noise and the view made me think twice for my next trip.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank jilberf2016
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Room was clean and the service was great ! Location was good, the water show is a must see very entertaining. Food was very tasteful. Would definitely come back again for our next trip with our family and friends.

• Trip type: Traveled with family