19,975 results
All reviews fountain view spa tower fountain show beautiful hotel penthouse suite mini bar other hotels casino floor bellagio vegas strip las line minibar gambling smoke vip
Selected filters
Reviewed June 14, 2019

The charge high general fees and in addition expect a paid in full deposit upfront of $600. The Casino, hallways, common areas, and elevators are filled with cigarette and cigar smoke. You can't avoid these areas; of course traffic is channeled through the Casino to go anywhere in the hotel so, you have no choice but to choke your way through it to go to another area or exit the hotel. We chose not to eat there for any of our meals because of this.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
Reviewed June 14, 2019

Loved the stay at bellagio. The checkin process was very smooth with the app. The overall quality of the rooms, cleznliness, the helpful staff. The view from the room was simply great with the fountains giving a nice touch. All in all a great stay !!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
Reviewed June 14, 2019 via mobile

Long line to check in, parking for guests was very hard to find, room was dusty, maid came in after check in to replenish refrigerator, pool is very far away, lots and lots of walking. I didn’t use the pools because they’re so far away and close at 8pm. In all, I’m sorry I stayed here. It’s way too much walking with confusing corridors. Some employees were nice but most were arrogant. I’m sure management doesn’t care about people with limited mobility.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kulei9397
MGM_Resorts, Social Care Specialist at Bellagio Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor. Our resort genuinely values the input of all our guests, as it allows us to thoroughly evaluate our resort operations. Thank you again, and we hope to have a future opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed June 14, 2019 via mobile

Even before you walk through the door, it’s a beautiful place. Of course the blown glass ceiling has everyone with their phones in the air. Check-in was smooth, casino is nice. Our room faced the fountains, which was nice, but depending on your time zone, or you sleep on a different schedule, the fountains are a low boom in the background after 8p every 15 min until midnight. Had experience with staff yelling down the hallway to each other-more than once-I looked to make sure it wasn’t just ignorant patrons-nope-housekeeping. They should know better. That aside, the room was very nice, we won on a few machines, restaurants are good at this hotel, or you can wander anywhere else. It’s a good location. The gardens at Bellagio were just being turned to Christmas when we were there, so I didn’t see them in their regular splendor but still beautiful.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 14, 2019 via mobile

For me.... it was a great disappointment. I will not come back and stay here again.......

Location:
Excellent location on the strip with easy access. Top location!

Staff:
All staff are nice, friend and helpful.

Room:
The room is tired.... very tired... I stayed in a room with a window facing the backyard/highway.

Aircon did not work properly and very noisey.

Carpet is old, very old.......

Bed is not very comfortable....

TV!! Yes, they have a nice and loud TV!! I can hear the TV next door clearly through the night into the morning! Real PLUS!!

Casino:
WOW!!! The casino earned the two stars I gave for my stay. The blackjet tables and craps table were "man" by excellent staff. Service was good and drinks kept coming and coming! I am glad that I had great time on the casino floor because the room was soooo poor......

Summary:
As said at the beginning, I will not come and stay again but will definately visit the casino. Love gaming at this place!

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor. Our resort genuinely values the input of all our guests, as it allows us to thoroughly evaluate our resort operations. Please know all of your observations have been well noted and will be shared accordingly with our team. Thank you again, and we hope to have a future opportunity to welcome you back again soon.