16,222 results
All reviewsfountain viewspa towerfountain showbeautiful hotelpenthouse suitemini barother hotelsresort feecasino floorbellagiovegasstriplaslinegamblingminibarsmoke
Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

Well of course the Bellagio is beautiful, and I've always wanted to stay here. I was elated when I found out a business conference I regularly attend was being held at Bellagio. At least now I can say I've been, but I probably won't be back.

CHECKING IN: Please believe me when I say you NEED to do Mobile Check-in! You would not believe how long the normal checkin line typically is. Mobile checkin is easy to do, and they send you an email when your room is ready. You then go to the mobile checkin line instead, which is much shorter.

ROOM: We had a "resort king" and I guess I wasn't sure what the view would be. It was a view of a roof. Kinda disappointing. We could have upgraded to a fountain view for $50 more per night, but we were already paying $229/night with all the fees considered. That being said, I did wish we had upgraded so we could watch the fountains in peace. A/C worked nicely, bed was comfortable, bathroom was huge and really nice. I loved the buttons on the wall to auto open and close the drapes! Fun. Haha. I was glad that I brought 2 LED night lights, one for bathroom and one for the entry. There is a hair dryer in the room. And housekeeping can provide just about any toiletry you could ask for--toothbrush, tooth paste, razor, shaving cream, mouth wash, bath salts! For the bath tub!! Haha

HOUSEKEEPING: Was amazing. We tipped them $5 each day we were there, and they kept our room clean and well-stocked. They were all so sweet and friendly. The Bell staff was super helpful as well!

MINI BAR/FRIDGE: The horror stories are true--water is $18. Don't breathe on it or you'll be charged automatically. If you want to use the fridge, you have to pay $50 PER DAY for personal use. Seriously, Bellagio ought to be ashamed. 20 oz sodas in the soda machine are $7. All candy bars in vending machines are $5. Just ridiculous. Yes, I know it's Vegas. Sorry.

TIP: Walk to the CVS across the walkway and buy a styrofoam cooler and some drinks and snacks. You can then use the ice machine on your floor to keep your cooler full of fresh ice. Use your laundry bag instead of the flimsy ice bucket bag. Better yet, if you can find a way to stop at Walmart on your way to the hotel, buy your cooler and drinks there. A styrofoam cooler at Walmart is $3 versus $10 at CVS. Still worth it either way! Our housekeeping friends never messed with our cooler or snacks.

WALKING: I still have a touch of Plantar Fasciitis from a couple of years ago, so good footwear was a must. I wear a FitBit, and it was literally 1/3 mile from our room to just about anywhere in the hotel. The farthest we walked was CVS across the bridge, and through the shops at Caesars Palace which is also connected by a bridge. I had 23k steps the one day, and we never left that immediate vicinity of Bellagio/Caesars/CVS.

PRIVACY: OMG SO MANY PEOPLE. It is literally difficult to walk around, there are so many people. At the end of day one, we discovered the parking garage. We'd walk up to the 4th floor of the parking garage to watch the fountains, and just have a little peace. Nice view from up there, and not too many people hanging around.

DINING: Hold on to your hat! Cheap dining doesn't exist at the Bellagio. The best thing they have is a small eatery called Snacks. A burger, fries, and a fountain soda will cost you $21 minimum per person. But it was the yummiest meal we ate there! At least it was worth it. Otherwise, we ate at their Buffet twice. Not impressive, and $85 for 2 people. Otherwise, we walked across the bridge to the Miracle Mile shops and ate at Subway and also this little pizza place in there.

CHECK OUT: Review your bill carefully. We had 2 charges from a restaurant and bar we never stepped foot in. The attendant fixed it right away though.

TAXI: When it was finally time to go home, we just walked out front and the staff helped us into a taxi. It was a quick 10 minute drive to the airport. Total fare was $14.50.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
3  Thank bcg215
MGM_Resorts, Manager at Bellagio Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2017

Dear bcg215:

Thank you for offering your perspectives on Bellagio. It seems clear you enjoyed much of your visit, and found our housekeeping staff and the service they provided you particularly impressive. We are also pleased our innovative mobile check-in service was a true convenience to your travel needs. It is regrettable, however, that issues arising from the popular nature and expansive size of our resort proved detrimental to your overall experience. We appreciate your patronage and hope that Bellagio is made a part of your future travel plans, when next you visit Las Vegas.

Reviewed July 23, 2017

I stayed at this hotel for a conference. It would not be my first pick though. If you like very busy hotels, then this is your place. If you light more quiet options, find something off the strip. Everything you buy, if really expensive.... But Service is very good,

The Good stuff:
- Large rooms
- Clean
- Enough elevators and they are split by floor
- Quite a few restaurants in the hotel
- Pool is amazing and well served

Improvements:
- you would need to love walking. The Lobby to the Elevators is quite a distance. Typically it's busy as well and you walk though all slot machines and other gambling options.
- Although the rooms are large, the door in my room did not close well so in case of busy/loud people, it will wake you up
- The Airco is just blowing in your neck if you want to work at the desk.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
MGM_Resorts, Manager at Bellagio Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2017

Dear ArendJS:

Thank you for enjoying a stay at Bellagio. We are delighted you enjoyed our exceptional service, spacious accommodations, and diverse collection of exquisite dining establishments. Your compliments about our beautiful pool complex and impressive resort facility are also most encouraging. We do regret the specific layout of our resort proved somewhat inconvenient to your needs, especially with regards to the location of your room. We value your business and hope for the chance to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed July 23, 2017

This is THE place to stay if you want the fabulous Las Vegas experience. Everything about the Bellagio was grand, gorgeous and over-the-top huge...Lovely, large, comfortable guest room, endless choices of restaurants, swimming pools, even the spa was massive. It was spotlessly clean and beautifully appointed...You needn't even leave the hotel for days! I had a wonderful time and didn't even gamble. The Cirque du Soleil "O" show was a must-see--loved it!!! Also my Travel Agent (Virtuoso Specialist) included extras credits, which were very useful. The only negative is that the main areas are heaving with people, especially weekends, so much so that you can' appreciate the beauty of the Bellagio unless you go walkies at 5 am as I did when staff are scurrying about cleaning and redoing the spectacular fresh flower arrangements.

Room Tip: The Spa Tower is nice. View not important as you can see the mountains if nothing else.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo

Dear marliepowell:

The iconic Bellagio is an amazing sight to behold. Our impressive resort boasts amazing architecture, fascinating décor, stunning attractions, as well as a classic look and feel that evokes the best of Las Vegas but past and present. Our guests also find entertainment such as our renowned show “O” by Cirque du Soleil a true masterpiece in artistically perfected choreography and sound. We also indulge our guests with attentive service and luxuriously plush accommodations. Thank you for sharing your deeply encouraging review. We look forward to welcoming you back to our popular resort again soon.

Reviewed July 22, 2017

The Bellagio experience transcends its decadent casino floor of high-limit gaming tables and slot machines;

. A stop on the World Poker Tour, Bellagio's tournament-worthy poker room offers kitchen-to-gaming-table delivery around-the-clock.

Do visist it for the property's stunning architecture, interiors and amenities, including the Conservatory & Botanical Gardens, Gallery of Fine Art,

Fountains of Bellagio in eveings is a must to see and the 2000-plus hand-blown glass flowers embellishing the hotel lobby.

One place you would like to visit several times

Room Tip: spend an evening at this hotel
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
MGM_Resorts, Manager at Bellagio Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2017

Dear tasmooon:

Bellagio is a marvelous place indeed! We love your glorious review of our timely service, remarkable gaming facilities, opulent décor, and exquisite attractions like our renowned Conservatory and Fountains of Bellagio. Thank you for giving us the chance to meet and exceed your expectations. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here July 14th through the 16th and was very impressed. I was in town for a friend's wedding and had limited time in Vegas. This hotel was centrally located for the activities we had planned. Every single staff member that I had an encounter with was friendly and very helpful. It is a beautiful hotel with great views, delicious dining options, and good shopping. I stayed in a King room with a fountain view on the 16th floor. Well worth it for the view! Great option for anyone traveling solo for the convenience of getting around Vegas. I wish I had longer there. Hopefully, I will be able to come back to Vegas and will most definitely stay here again!

Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo

Dear WhitVance:

No matter how long the visit, our commitment is the same. We strive to provide every guest with a truly remarkable resort destination experience that is sure to leave a fantastic lasting impression. Please allow us to extend our gratitude for your gracious review and generous compliments about our staff, dining, facility and location. We hope to welcome you back for another stay, when next your travels bring you to Las Vegas.