Aztec Inn
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$192
$112
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
$200
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $141/night.

Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
MandalayBay.com
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $186/night.

ARIA Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)
$134
$129
Aria.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $173/night.

MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
$195
$179
Bellagio.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $205/night.

The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$118
Mirage.com
$141
$127
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $195/night.

Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$99
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$69
$66
Priceline
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 11, 2004

I just started using tripadvisor.com, and although I stayed here in 2000, I thought I should write to say it was really bad. Rooms disgusting. Unless they are under new management, do not stay there. You definitely get what you pay for, and it was very cheap.

5  Thank chocksaway
Idaho
Reviewed February 20, 2004

I stayed at the Aztec in February of 2003. There was absolutely no other rooms available on the strip for less than $140 per night. I did not expect much by looking at the outside, but the room was very clean, the bed was comfortable and I felt safe. I spend very little time in the room and this was all I need for the appropriate price. You can do better during the slow times in Vegas, but this is an excellent deal when the rooms are gone.

Happy traveling. Satisfied guest

6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
salem, oregon
Reviewed December 31, 2003

Had a blast kinda of a cheap hotel but thats exactally what I wanted Ind I was so "excited" about being home in las vegas That I hardley noticed I was smashes

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
st.paul,MN
Reviewed December 25, 2003

jan. 2003

Me and a friend, check Inn. because its 10 feet from the strip. rooms cold has ice. no heat. small enough for one person. they say single 25.00 night. its was 39.50 night. old motel style room. no pool. bar and resturant. slowest service I've ever had, in vegas. the only thing good where the slots. wow $100 on nickles. also high crime area. watch your pocket. far from all the major casino's.

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 14, 2002

We saw a sign advertising cheap rooms so we checked in here for two nights.
A typical seedy motel set-up, bad air conditioner (hotter inside then out), typical motel room set-up with very cramped bathroom facilities.
Dubious cliental( I suspect rent by the hour)but we never felt unsafe or ...in the wrong place...
For a few dollars more we could have stayed across the road at the Stratosphere which I assume would have been a better deal.
Located at the far end of the strip it is a long way to the big casinos like New York New York, Ballagio etc.
We felt safe walking at night though, no problemns there.

9  Thank missytwoshoes