I always check this website for reviews before I book a hotel. Arizona Charlies is not the Bellagio. Any revue should take into account what the facility is trying to project. I rented two rooms for a week and paid about 600.00 for both. They were both suites. That same week was Mexican New Year and a heavyweight fight was in town. Hotels that i would not go to for an illegal medical procedure went through the roof. AND Arizona Charlies does not pull the scam "hotel fee" that most of the others have quietly worked into the final bill. My philosophy is this. Treat me like an adult and tell me what the price is. Dont low ball me with some teaser rate and then hit me with $200.00 worth of nonsense at the end. My eighty four year old mother is not using the internet nor the spa. And what some places call a spa is embarrassing. Now if I wanted a first class pool and some nightlife this would not be my first choice. But for a clean room at a more than decent price with people who seem to care about your stay this place is a winner. And by the way, my room had a fountain in front of it .. It just wasnt 100 feet tall and play classical music.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mission-style All-Suite Hotel with Mediterranean decor, located near convention center & The Strip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Vegas.com, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Arizona Charlie's Boulder Casino Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arizona Charlie`s Boulder Hotel Las Vegas
- Arizona Charlies Boulder Hotel
- Arizona Charlies Boulder Las Vegas