Lowest prices for your stay
$44
Free cancellation until 12/16/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
$44
Trip.com
$39
Hotels.com$44
FindHotel$44
travelup.com$106
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 4, 2019 via mobile

My daughters and I booked a room here because of the proximity to family who have recently moved to Vegas. It was relatively inexpensive, $79/night for 4 nights. Pros: the valet parking was efficient, they provide a tiny fridge, and there are was a big mall (Meadows) as well as quite a few convenient drive through restaurants nearby. Cons: the smoke was overwhelming (horrible compared to the general casino), the mentality and demeanor of the hotel staff (most of the clientele is pretty sleazy and they treat all of their customers as such- more about that later), the hotel room was not properly cleaned or outfitted (see photos), and the clientele at night around the parking lot and inside the casino were SHADY.
Our major incident I’d like to report... the day/time of checkin, I had my two aunts and 18 year old cousin with me. Tomasa, the registration desk clerk assisted me with getting my room cardkeys and was pleasant enough... I let her know that I had family visiting so that my teen daughters could hang in the hotel room with their 18 year old cousin whilst myself and my aunts could play slots for a little while. So, we go to the first assigned room to find the bathroom had hair everywhere (literally in the sink, in the tub, and on the floor, along with rolled up TP pieces that fell from someone wiping (GROSS!). We called up to the front desk and after a big to-do with the housekeeping dept parading through the room with “Senaida” (the housekeeper who was obviously to blame (awkward!), we were given a second room. It was dirty as well, but not hairy. Anyway, we secure the kids (4 total) into the room, and I was phoned about 20 mins later by the 18 year old saying that 4 security guards banged on the door, demanding they open up, asked the 18 year old about her age and why there were a reported “9” occupants staying in the room. I immediately went to the front desk and demanded an explanation for the harassment. Javier (no longer was Tomasa on shift) explained that housekeeping must have reported us! to security for exceeding the max capacity!!??? So the housekeeper who got in trouble retaliated against us for complaining about her shoddy cleaning work and had her security buddies harass & rough up the children. I was pissed. The only recourse was not having to pay the single day’s worth of the resort fee. It’s inexcusable behavior and I hope something positive comes out of this incident?!
Here are the photos of the “clean” room according to the housekeeping manager’s standards, who “thoroughly” checked this room before moving us to it. SMH!
Note the toilet seat didn’t fit the bowl. Not cool at all to sit on the rim of the bowl when us females used the bathroom.

Date of stay: August 2019
3  Thank NeilHillary
Cust_Mgmt, General Manager at Arizona Charlies Decatur, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2019

Thank you for being a guest of Arizona Charlie’s Decatur. It's never our intention to disappoint a guest, as we're always working to create a comfortable and entertaining experience at our property. In your case though, it looks like we did not achieve our goal. For that, we sincerely apologize. The team is mindful of keeping the property comfortable and well-maintained, but we do recognize there is always room for improvement. Please be assured your comments are being reviewed with the perspective departments. We hope that this experience will not deter you from staying with us again as we would like another opportunity to win your loyalty.If there is anything further we can assist with, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’re here to serve you!

Reviewed August 3, 2019 via mobile

This hotel is your old Vegas style property. I went to visit a friend and eat at this hotel. This has old school prices for Vegas in their restaurant. Sourdough Cafe is the restaurant I’m writing about. The staff is very nice but very slow. It took from ordering to receiving our food about 30-45 minutes. The food was good no complaints there but management staff is a bit rude. The restaurant manager she was there customers complaining but she was ignoring them. Overall food good prices Good. Length of time of receiving our food Poor.

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank Mworkz

Thank you for visiting Arizona Charlie's Decatur and taking time to reivew your experience. While happy you enjoyed your food at the Sourdough Cafe, we're sorry that your food took a little monget that you expected. We'll review your comments with the team to glean improvement insights. The cafe is a Las Vegas classic and we want to make sure we're reaching the high standards we've always been known for.

Looking forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed July 10, 2019 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for almost a week while planning a family members funeral. We asked the house keepers for extra towels daily (In doing so leaving her a note and a crisp $5 bill thanking her) and everyday we had to go call housekeeping, or track them down in the hall, for something....toilet paper,
Kleenex, extra pillow, more towels, hand soap....items that SHOULD have been restocked during the room cleaning that were clearly overlooked/ ignored.....but she was sure to take our $5.
One morning we called Down to the front desk to get some toilet paper because we were 100% out. After 90min, and 2 trips down to the casino floor for my parents to use the restroom, I walked downstairs asking why it was taking so long and the lady at the front desk said “Housekeeping doesn’t come in till 9am. They’ll bring it up when they have a chance.”......Ok....at this point it was 8:05am and we had already been waiting 90 min for someone to bring a roll up.....1-Why couldnt they say that when we called down 90 min ago? 2-So your hotel don’t have ANYONE to walk a single roll to our room till after 9am?! Why does the front desk not have these simple items stocked for use from 5pm-9am when housekeeping isn’t working?! And during our visit my brother, who is heavily tattooed, (and also blind in his right eye) was followed like a hawk around the casino floor, watched at the restaurants, followed up to the tower elevator doors, followed out to the pool etc. Often being asked “Can we help you sir?” Or “Can we see your room key sir?” Or “Are you a guest here?” And him not being able to see an officer standing to his right side would jump from being startled. I understand security is needed, but it would have been nice to go out to the pool without two officers following us outside and asking OUR PARENTS if they needed “assistance” then glaring at my brother. Tattoos don’t make him a criminal!!!! We felt extremely unwelcome and were glad to finally check out and go home!

Date of stay: June 2019
2  Thank Info_HMOD
Cust_Mgmt, General Manager at Arizona Charlies Decatur, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2019

Thank you for being a guest of Arizona Charlie’s Decatur. We’re sorry to hear your stay was not all you hoped it would be in the areas of housekeeping and security. For us it's always a disappointment to learn when we've missed the mark for excellent service. In this case, we recognize there is room for improvement and are using your comments to prevent the lapse from happening in the future.

Regaring security, the safety of guests is our top concern at all times. Like all Vegas resorts, we offer guests the assurance of a robust security team. Please be rest assured your comments about feeling uncomfortable are being reviewed. I'm sincerely sorry for the mistake.

We hope that this experience will not deter you from staying with us again as we would like another opportunity to restore your faith in Arizona Charlie's Decatur!

Reviewed May 17, 2019 via mobile

Came by here for an hour with my girlfriend to play the penny slots and have some drinks. It is conveniently located by our place in downtown, so it is easy to get here. We haven't been here in a while, so it was nice to come back and play penny slots. Thank you for another good time!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank michaeltross
Cust_Mgmt, General Manager at Arizona Charlies Decatur, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2019

Thank you for stopping in! We're always interested in hearing the impressions of our local patrons. Please consider making Charlie's your go-to spot for penny slots and great dining specials!

Reviewed May 7, 2019

Let me clarify - this is not on the strip, not downtown. It is in Las Vegas and the people who go there are the locals who live there. Also, those who probably don't want to spend a fortune for a convention. Plenty of slot machines, a decent amount of tables I guess, Keno. I won a bit, so I was happy.
On the bright side, it was a nice room, a decent pool and hot tub, reasonably priced restaurant with great specials. Full breakfast for $3.99 - $5.99. I had three beef street tacos with rice and beans for $5.49. Of course, the ice tea was $2.99.
The down side as others have commented, you are hit immediately when the doors open with the smell of cigarettes. There is a non-smoking slots area but I didn't bother to find it. I think it was upstairs. It wasn't that busy and I just stayed away from active smokers.
I booked through Travelocity and decided to leave a day early to stay with a friend. The agent at the desk refunded the "resort fee" and told me to call Travelocity to see if I could be refunded the one night. I was happy that she did because I am supposed to get that refund. I wouldn't have thought to do that. I got a good rate and since it was prepaid wouldn't have thought to request it.

Room tip: They gave me a room on the first floor. It was quiet, no complaints.
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank 1914jamyv

Thanks! We're celebrating your wins wtih you!

We appreciate you sharing your tips for those planning to visit. It sounds like everything from your room, to breakfast specials, to service and overall value was top notch. We hope you'll choose us again the next time your travels bring you to Las Vegas. Remember, you'll get our best rates when you book direct!