Lowest prices for your stay
$44
Free cancellation until 12/09/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
$44
Free cancellation until 12/09/21
FindHotel
$37
Free cancellation until 12/06/21
Hotels.com$44
Hurb$44
getaroom.com$86
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 7, 2019

Let me clarify - this is not on the strip, not downtown. It is in Las Vegas and the people who go there are the locals who live there. Also, those who probably don't want to spend a fortune for a convention. Plenty of slot machines, a decent amount of tables I guess, Keno. I won a bit, so I was happy.
On the bright side, it was a nice room, a decent pool and hot tub, reasonably priced restaurant with great specials. Full breakfast for $3.99 - $5.99. I had three beef street tacos with rice and beans for $5.49. Of course, the ice tea was $2.99.
The down side as others have commented, you are hit immediately when the doors open with the smell of cigarettes. There is a non-smoking slots area but I didn't bother to find it. I think it was upstairs. It wasn't that busy and I just stayed away from active smokers.
I booked through Travelocity and decided to leave a day early to stay with a friend. The agent at the desk refunded the "resort fee" and told me to call Travelocity to see if I could be refunded the one night. I was happy that she did because I am supposed to get that refund. I wouldn't have thought to do that. I got a good rate and since it was prepaid wouldn't have thought to request it.

Room tip: They gave me a room on the first floor. It was quiet, no complaints.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank 1914jamyv
Cust_Mgmt, General Manager at Arizona Charlies Decatur, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2019

Thanks! We're celebrating your wins wtih you!

We appreciate you sharing your tips for those planning to visit. It sounds like everything from your room, to breakfast specials, to service and overall value was top notch. We hope you'll choose us again the next time your travels bring you to Las Vegas. Remember, you'll get our best rates when you book direct!

Reviewed May 7, 2019

This place was more my speed. Not over crowded, slot machines were great. Bingo was SUPER fun. Love the electronic machines. Food was really good, and excellent pricing. valet parking was very friendly.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Jaime G

Thank you for descriving your experience. We're delighted to hear you enjoyed so much about Arizona Charlie's. We aim to make playing, dining and staying effortless. Our bingo hall is as famous as our Sourdough Cafe!

We hope you'll consider us your Las Vegas home away from home!

Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

The absolute worst place I've ever stayed at. Ever sleep in an ash tray? Well the whole casino was like that. Then I got to my room. I requested non smoking. It was not. I had a bad headache. Ick. Staff didn't help at all. Terrible place

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Cust_Mgmt, General Manager at Arizona Charlies Decatur, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2019

Thank you for being a recent guest of Arizona Charlie’s!

It is never our intention to disappoint a guest in any way and we work hard to insure that all concerns are addressed and corrected. As much as possible, we fulfill guest requests. They do depend on many factors though, including length of stay, room type, housekeeping and previous guest check-out. The best way to ensure you're getting the room you want is to book directly with us. That way, your reservations can be tailored to your specific needs when traveling. You'll also be getting the most competitive rates!

We hope to have another opportunity to restore your faith in staying with us!

Reviewed April 13, 2019

Hi,
We had breakfast at the Sourdough Cafe.
It was goood,liked this place
The special for steak and eggs was wonderful.
The chicken fried steak was great.
I was offered at check-in to stayed in the newly ungraded rooms, but decided to stay in one of the Old rooms, should've have took the other room with a better bed,
our room was very clean and nice.
I like this place it's fun.
The Bingo seems like it have changed.
We got lucky it was a two for one day at the Buffet.
We when went to Grand Canyon, it took two and half hours to get there.
Nice road all the way.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you! I'm very pleased to hear that you enjoyed our property. From great check-in service, to the Charlie's Market Buffet to breakfast at the Sourdough Cafe, you got a taste of our easy hospitality. We aim to be your favorite place to stay, play and dine in Las Vegas.

Looking forward to welcoming you back. Keep an eye on our official website for promotions, and the best rates. Safe travels until then!

Reviewed April 1, 2019

Staff were friendly and the breakfast was nice yet so slow at a good price though but hotel is getting dated in rooms and the tv channels were super limited and fuzzy. The hot tub jets just splashed upwards and you just get hair all wet. Why not have nice jets good for the back...?

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Cust_Mgmt, General Manager at Arizona Charlies Decatur, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2019

Thank you for your recent stay. It’s always our top priority to deliver exceptional hospitality and value to guests so they can focus on what matters most - enjoying their time in Las Vegas. We appreciate you highlighting friendly service and great breakfast as bright spots in your stay. Suggestions for how we can make your next stay even better will be taken into consideration. We like to interact with guests that take the time to review us, and always welcome new ideas. I'm also looking into the jacuzzi malfunction, to ensure it is fixed. We look forward to welcoming you back. In the meantime, safe travels!