Lowest prices for your stay
$44
Free cancellation until 12/16/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
$44
Trip.com
$39
Hotels.com$44
FindHotel$44
getaroom.com$86
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 24, 2019 via mobile

Beds were super comfortable and room was clean and quiet. The Casino was VERY smokey though. The food in the little coffee shop was good and staff was friendly. Parking was an issue and we had to park away from the hotel but you can choose the valet service if you like doing that. We would go back again.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Cust_Mgmt, General Manager at Arizona Charlies Decatur, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2019

Thank you for taking time to share your experience. We're glad you chose Arizona Charlie's Decatur for your recent Las Vegas stay. It's always nice to hear the things that people appreciate about our property. In your case, it was comfort, cleanliness, cuisine and friendly service. Your intention to stay again next time is a great sign we're on track to our goal of providing gracious hospitality. Like most casinos in Las Vegas, we do allow smoking on the gaming floor and smoking rooms. It's not allowed in dining areas and the non-smoking rooms. Our air-filtration system takes care of it, but I'll put it on my radar to investigate further.

We look forward to welcoming you back. Remember, the best rates are always found when you book direct from our official website. Safe travels until then!

Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

For a very reasonable price (2 for 1 on Tuesdays), this is a great place to go. They have a very good selection of entrees, cuisines and deserts. This is also a very clean place. Their service is also good.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Cust_Mgmt, General Manager at Arizona Charlies Decatur, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2019

Thank you for taking a moment to review the Charlie's Market Buffet. Sounds like, in addition to cuisine, you enjoyed wonderful service and a clean environment. I'm glad you also mentioned the excellent value, and Tuesday special. We hope to be your go-to buffet in Las Vegas. Remember to use your membership card while here too!

Reviewed February 26, 2019 via mobile

Reserved a non-smoking room with accessible bathroom (below knee amputee). What we got was a room that, while it was indeed non-smoking, stunk of cigarettes due to the exceptionally poor ventilation of the casino 3 floors below... and the bathroom was NOT handicapped accessible. They did, however, provide a shower seat.
Inexpensive and convenient is about all this place has going for it.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Cust_Mgmt, General Manager at Arizona Charlies Decatur, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2019

Thank you for choosing Arizona Charlie's Decatur. While glad you did appreciate the excellent value, and convenience, we're sorry your room did not provide all you needed for a comfortable stay. While not sure of the source for your booking, we always recommend our guests book direct to get personalized reservation services. We hope to have another opportunity to welcome you, and earn your loyalty in all areas!

Reviewed February 22, 2019

I picked this place because it was close to a funeral I was going to. The check in was great. The room served its purpose, and there are no complaints. I ate at the buffet on Sunday. The food was good, but I was mostly there to meet up with a friend and catch up. The room was well maintained. I did get a little skittish about having to park in an open lot. But, no harm was done to me or my car, so can't really complain. The only thing that needs improvement is the WIFI. I tried logging in as a guest at first. Then Stephanie at the Registration Desk said that I can log in as a visitor, using my email address, and should be able to get a signal. She admitted that the WIFI doesn't work as well as it should. She also said that I could call the front desk if I had any further problems. The WIFI was wonky a few times even after being able to log in. But, I'm not dependent on getting a signal. So, again, no real complaint. I possibly won't stay there again as I find walking through the casino depressing. The staff was great in all the areas of the place I went to. One bonus that I didn't think about until I got there, was that you need your room key card in order to go up in the elevator. So, no real fear of strangers coming onto your floor.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Cust_Mgmt, General Manager at Arizona Charlies Decatur, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2019

Thank you for your review and feedback. While sorry about the circumstances of your visit, I'm glad the team showed caring when you needed it. Our hotel is designed to make staying effortless, so you can focus on the reason for your visit. I sincerely appreciate you taking time to mention Stephanie for her example of exemplary service. We're continuously improving our property and services--and will review the comments regarding the wifi signal. Overall, it sounds like your stay reflected the comfort and security we aim for.

We hope you'll consider Arizona Charlie's Decatur again the next time you're visiting!

Reviewed February 13, 2019

Arizona Charlies has been around quite a while. We stayed there for two nights recently and found they had updated the rooms and bathrooms to some degree. The check in was quick easy, no lines, no problems. Parking is not bad. There is a lot to the south of the casino that is patroled 24 hours and a quick walk to the casino door. Best of all parking is free, unlike the Strip properties. Also, the reosrt fee is reasonable, as compared to the Strip hotels I also appreciate how close it is to freeway access. It is quick and easy to get around town. The Steak and Eggs in the Sourdough Cafe are still as good as I remember them decades ago! If you are looking for the old Vegas feel, this a good choice..

Room tip: We stayed in the tower on the 6th floor. There was minimal noise and the view was not bad.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Cust_Mgmt, General Manager at Arizona Charlies Decatur, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2019

Great to hear! Welcome back to Arizona Charlie’s Decatur! I’m so pleased to read that our updated rooms, easy check-in, and plethora of amenities were appreciated. The Sourdough cafe breakfast specials are still the ‘gold standard’ in Las Vegas. Free parking and our excellent security team make it an effortless choice!

We hope to welcome you again soon. In fact, please consider Arizona Charlie’s your home away from home. And remember to book direct with us to get the best rates we offer. Safe travels!