Lowest prices for your stay
$37
Free cancellation until 12/09/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
$34
Trip.com
$33
Hotels.com$34
FindHotel$34
travelup.com$80
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 4, 2018

There is less great deals in most of the local hotels and casinos. But, Arizona Charlies has always delivered a great breakfast deal that is 24/7. You can have a Ham steak or steak for a great price. You also get home fries and toast. The service was fast and friendly. I didn't smell smoke or have to wait a long time for my check. I had a great meal on this Sunday Morning. I have been going there since they opened. You have to try it.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Cust_Mgmt, General Manager at Arizona Charlies Decatur, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2018

Thank you for visiting the Sourdough Cafe and leaving a great review. We’re happy to hear you enjoyed great food, service and value. Your loyalty is appreciated!

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

The buffet at this casino is outstanding. want a taste of old vegas? go here. The staff is outstanding as well. The taste of the food brings me back to vegas days of old. (homestyle feel and taste of how vegas used to be before shifting to the corporate side. taste is all same from casino to casino buffets)

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Cust_Mgmt, General Manager at Arizona Charlies Decatur, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2018

Thank you so much for being a valued patron of Arizona Charlie’s Decatur! We sincerely appreciate you taking time to recommend the Charlie’s Market Buffet. We recently revamped the menu and have been getting great feedback from new and loyal guests. We hope you’ll make us a regular part of your dining adventures. Classic Vegas at it’s best!

Reviewed August 31, 2018

We loved staying here the casino is a few steps away.The cafe had great food and good prices. Nice pool too.Clean campsites and quiet at night. We would stay here again. Plan to stay a month as we did this time.

Room tip: All the campsites are great.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Cust_Mgmt, General Manager at Arizona Charlies Decatur, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2018

Thank you! We’re delighted to receive such high praise about your recent visit. You mentioned the casino just a few steps away - that’s how we planned it. You stay in the comfort of your RV, and have everything you need at your fingertips!

Looking forward to next time. Remember to book direct for the best rates and reservation services. Until then, safe and happy travels!

Reviewed August 20, 2018

Beware of the Buffet,,,, There is a manager Lauren that walks around and tells you that you have to much bacon on your plate... I contacted Ron Lurie "GM" and told him that he cant control his employees and its becoming a real dump! I have been going there since Beckers owned it.
I was actually told to leave and the Security Manager had me removed and was given a trespassing notice on the way out the door... If this wasn't so true it shows how bad things really are there and horrible mismanagement. My sister "WAS" a red card player there for years ,, But now will move on ...

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Andrew H
Cust_Mgmt, General Manager at Arizona Charlies Decatur, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2018

We’ve received your feedback here as well as the other review site. Sorry to hear of your frustrating experience led to a bad ending, which runs so contrary to our guest satisfaction levels. Nevertheless, guest feedback is important to our strategy of providing remarkable hospitality. You can be rest assured that we’ve looked further into what happened, from all angles. Best of luck to you!

Reviewed August 13, 2018

Our stay was so much fun.
The food was good in cafe and at Ron's Steak house.
My wife and I split a 20 oz new york.plate at Ron's for a extra $7.00.
When the steak was delivered to us, it was cut up.
I didn't like seeing it cut up on my plate at all!
I would have preferred to have the option of cutting it myself.
The meal was good!
We played bingo, and gambled some and enjoyed the live band to no end.
We stayed two days, Friday, Sat night
The rooms were clean and we are coming back.
We drove to strip and travel time was not bad at all.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank John K
Cust_Mgmt, General Manager at Arizona Charlies Decatur, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2018

Summer greetings! Thank you for reviewing your experience. We’re delighted to hear there were many things to positively comment upon and you’re expectations were exceeded. That’s encouraging to hear coming from a seasoned Tripadvisor reviewer and I’m sure your words will assist those planning travel to Las Vegas. I’ll pass your helpful feedback to the team at Ron’s and appreciate it. We look forward to your next arrival. Feel free to call the front desk for personalized reservations. You’ll also get the best rates we offer. Thanks again and we wish you continued and safe travels!