We found a room at AZ Charlies when it seemed every hotel was sold out in Las Vegas. It's a small "locals" casino and off the strip, but with a rental car it was really no problem getting around. Our room was average, but since we were expecting worse, it seemed great to us! Security checked our room keys before getting to the elevator and security on bikes patrolled the parking lot. We felt very safe and the stay was a good value, even with our 3 kids. Had really good breakfast the next morning at the cafe, definitely the least expensive meal of our entire trip as we left for Grand Canyon the next day and then on to the strip hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel offers modern guest rooms with a Northwest theme; convenient access to I-15 and Highway 95. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Arizona Charlie's Decatur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arizona Charlie`s Decatur Hotel Las Vegas
- Arizona Charlies Decatur Hotel