Lowest prices for your stay
$49
Free cancellation until 12/09/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
$34
Trip.com
$33
Hotels.com$34
FindHotel$34
Destinia.com$60
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 1, 2016

Filthy. Carpet SO bad I would not let the children take off their shoes except for their baths. Smelly. Noisy. Not family friendly. Far from freeway. Sheets were clean. I brought my own cleaning wipes and cleaned all surfaces; and the phone; and the remote; and the sink; and the iron! Did I mention it was filthy? And noisy!

Room tip: I don't think there are any good rooms.
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank MLE0864
Reviewed August 19, 2016 via mobile

To get a good night rest went to Arizona Charlies. I just had outpatient surgery this afternoon. I pulled up to the front registration ended up having to walk a distance and keep in mind Im in dire pain. Because securitydidnt want me pulling up behind an ambulance. Which was ironic because the distance I walked and the pain I felt It would be me calling an ambulance there next. Had to wait in line for a minute due to this rude agent not wanting to wait on people. Who when asked if he could assist those in line stated he was closed. A young lady named karissa walked up and helped us out shewas nice and patient even catered to me stating I just had surgery and suggested a room close to the elevator. Someone there knew how to assist their guest. I went upstairs to rest i order two pillows for my knees and when i requested 2 more for my feet to keep my legs elevated was told I had to deal with the 2 i got. Mind i have my kids and husband with me who sleep with 2 pillows here cause they go flat fast. Overall, this is not a good place to relax or rest if your in pain. Cause your just gonna have to deal with it.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 1, 2016

We stayed here for the AVN's in January 2016. The main floor was a casino that reeked of smoke, but the rooms and the areas that the rooms were in did not. the rooms were clean and in good repair, and the staff was just wonderful, they were there to take care of whatever you needed to be comfortable. There were like 3-4 restaurants in the building too we ate at one called Sourdough's every morning and it was fantastic.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

Excellent buffet and it does not cost an arm and a leg to purchase. If yoy feel like fine dining you can get that too.
This place is small enough to feel comfort and cozy but large enough to keep you interested.
Thus is another place that I frequent when I want to play a bingo game or two.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 26, 2016 via mobile

Parking is limited. I've been to lots of casinos in Vegas but so far this one stands out when it comes to cigarette smell.. The hall towards our room stinks.. Room needs an upgrade esp. the bathroom. Honestly, I dont think I'm coming back to this place again..

Date of stay: June 2016