I'm so tired of hearing people put this hotel down. stayed at Charlie's more than 20 times in the past 10 years, and in addition to it being a great bargain, it's clean, the machine's winning percentage is great, and the employees are friendly. This is a "locals" casino, unlike the strip hotel/casinos. That means it has to be better than the others to stay in business.
There is free transportation to the Strip and Downtown casinos all day, every day, so you're not stuck in the suburbs.
I read comments about the local casinos being "dangerous", with strange people hanging around. You think the strip and downtown hotels are safer? You'd be wrong. Charlie's has some of the best trained security officers out there. I know. I worked with them.
Yes, it's smoky. ALL the casinos are smoky. The table minimums are cheaper so EVERYONE can play, the food is good and reasonably priced so EVERYONE can eat.
I was a local in Vegas for 12 years. Charlie's on Decatur was my favorite, and I tried ALL of the casinos, to include Strip, Downtown, and other local casinos.
If you want a good casino at a reasonable price, with clean rooms, friendly staff, and great odds, Arizona Charlies on Decatur is the best bet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel offers modern guest rooms with a Northwest theme; convenient access to I-15 and Highway 95. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Vegas.com so you can book your Arizona Charlie's Decatur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arizona Charlie`s Decatur Hotel Las Vegas
- Arizona Charlies Decatur Hotel