Hyatt Place Las Vegas
$194
$116
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$189
MGMGrand.com
$132
$127
Vdara.com
$159
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$138
$134
TrumpHotels.com
  • Pool
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$189
SignatureMGMGrand
$179
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$87
  • Pool
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$79
$145
$135
Venetian.com
  • Pool
All reviewsclose to the airportfree breakfastoff the stripthe hard rock casinofree airport shuttleyogurthot breakfastplanet hollywoodshuttle servicebusiness travelfront desk staffcomfortable roomwet barsofa bedmini fridgeliving areanice stay
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Stayed here with my brother and sister and our spouses and enjoyed our time here. Just a short drive off the strip with shuttle service to the strip every 30 mins. Very clean property and good service. Rooms were comfortable and clean.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank kissman3
HyattPlaceLV, Director of Sales at Hyatt Place Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Thank you for the positive feeback!

Reviewed January 27, 2013

I was looking for a place to stay that was at a music venue on Paradise Road and with it being around a holiday weekend I was worried about finding a good price. Thankfully the Hyatt Place was charging very fair prices so my friend and I booked this place right away. They've got a complimentary airport pickup so that was good way to start my stay there. The driver was really nice and chatty. When we got to the hotel, I didn't think it looked that good from the outside, but inside it was nice and cozy. They have a lot of seating areas for the complimentary breakfast and that breakfast is outstanding because of all the delicious choices they have to offer- from sandwiches, oatmeal, pastries and waffles you can't go hungry there. We had a room with two double beds that was very, very roomy. There's a big living room area with a sofabed, a separate area where the fridge is at along with a sink, and a desk and chair. The TV is located in between the living room and bedroom area so you can swing the TV to rotate wherever you're sitting. The bedroom area is a bit crammed and I think the closet is small. But the bathroom is a good size since the sink area is outside of the bathroom. The staff is super friendly, with the exception of a different shuttle driver who lied to me and my friend about an 11:15 AM shuttle to the strip when the next one was actually going to be at 1:15 PM. Although there's plenty of seating inside the shuttle, I would think for a holiday weekend, the hotel would allow more than one shuttle trip during an hour if the shuttle happens to get full right away. Considering that it's like less than 10 minutes for the shuttle to get back and forth to the strip, I don't see why they can't add more trips over there and to other sides to the strip as well. But I guess I can't complain too much since that part is "complimentary." Anyway, I'd stay here again if I need to be in this part of Vegas.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank starbright31

Thank you for your feedback! Your comments about the hotel shuttle during the holiday will be addressed with the management team.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Hyatt Place has nice rooms that are well maintained.

Breakfast is of good quality and assortment for a different variety each day.

Rooms are clean and staff is very courteous.

Facility is well maintained.

Room Tip: all rooms have been very clean and well maintained on the last 4 stays at hotel all rooms have been very quiet. Even though the airplanes land over the hotel you cannot hear them!!!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Neil D

Thank you for your positive feedback!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Unpretentious hotel located ~3/4 mi from the Strip, typical of the franchise, but atypical of most S. Vegas hotels in that there's no gambling or smoking on-site. Lacks the flash of the big hotels but frankly I find them hollow & fake. Staff were friendly & helpful. I agree with JP that the property feels a bit well-used, but I was content to overlook those for the other benefits. Only downside is that it's located on one of the flght paths for airport, but quiet rumble of the fan in my room masked that noise.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel, we appreciate all of your feedback!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We wanted to stay within walking proximity to Hard Rock Hotel around New Year's since we were catching a couple of concerts at the Joint, and we knew there was a convenient mini strip mall right across the street w/ eating places & drugstore. In the past, we've stayed at a budget hotel in the same area, but Hyatt Place was just as affordable and MUCH better in quality. The breakfast provided a REALLY good selection (it's the first place I've seen offer breakfast sandwiches) considering it was complimentary and the shuttle to/from the airport and the strip was good as well; the shuttle times for the strip were limited, but I suppose it's because they need to be accessible for the airport runs. The shuttle driver (we saw 3, but he was the most frequent one, so I'm guessing he's the MAIN driver) was so nice, friendly and helpful; he obviously knew the area and events goings on because he gave everyone really good tips on where to go & what-not (and at one occasion, it was just a group who happened to be at Planet Hollywood drop-off, not even hotel guests). The front desk staff were always courteous and helpful from the moment we checked-in, to the moment we were rushing for the shuttle to take us to the airport and retrieve our bags from storage. I highly recommend Hyatt Place as a hotel to stay & relax when visiting Las Vegas and you want to avoid the traffic of the strip & Las Vegas casinos. The only downside I experienced was: 1) when the maintenance people found we were still in the room when they made their call, they never returned to clean up (usually, they do later on once it's empty), and 2) another shuttle driver (the MAIN driver was busy returning folks to the airport) on New Years Day who had the van going to the strip full said another van would leave in an hour, but he gave the wrong info; it turned out that was the only shuttle going to the strip that morning (so we had to take the taxi after waiting). But overall, I had a really nice stay for the price and I would return again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for the wonderfully detailed review! All comments will be shared with our staff and management team. We look forward to hosting you again.