Lowest prices for your stay
$63
Hotels.com$63
FindHotel$63
Official Website$62
1,385 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 8, 2019

The room was clean enough. The restaurant was good. THE PRICE WAS RIGHT! No Gambling which meant no smoking! The pool was nice. People like it because it was crowded in hot August. The location was good.

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank dinasilverpalmdesert
Roving13043436344, Manager at Alexis Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2019

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your return!

Reviewed August 8, 2019

Vegas generally means staying at one of those big glitzy theme resorts/hotels, complete with on-site casinos. Think again! If all you want is a basic suite, clean facilities, quiet surroundings, easy secure parking and a very reasonable rate...Alexis is ideal. Lots of convention people, families on a budget, but well behaved and respectable. Reception, dining room and shuttle van service all good too. Strip is within walking distance (nice to NOT be actually based on it).

Date of stay: April 2019
2  Thank RodeoCowboyFrank
Michael M, Manager at Alexis Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2019

Thank you for sharing your thoughtful comments regarding your recent stay at Alexis Park. We are delighted that you enjoyed our accommodations, dining options and service. I will be sure to share your feedback with our entire team! We look forward to your return!

Reviewed August 7, 2019

This place is just wonderful. The staff is so professional, so helpful and so nice. They are always smiling and doing their best for you. The rooms were comfortable and so clean. You feel as if you arrive in an oasis in the middle of a desert. The scenery around is beautiful and everything is very close to the hotel.

Date of stay: June 2019
1  Thank WiseC7

Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review of your recent stay with us. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and the surrounding areas. It's always a pleasure knowing that we have exceeded our guest(s) expectations! I will be sure to share your words of praise with our team! We truly appreciate your feedback and look forward to your return!

Reviewed August 4, 2019 via mobile

It was a GREAT place to stay!! W/o the high cost of the Strop hotels, but only a few blocks to walk. Our convention was at Bally's/Paris and Alexis park was so convenient!! Will stay again on my next Las Vegas trip!!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Jsantandrea

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We are delighted that you enjoyed your overall stay with us away from the hustle and bustle of the strip; many guests do very much enjoy the serenity of Alexis Park, and find the walk to the Strip a short one.

Reviewed July 24, 2019 via mobile

I booked a crown loft suite because of the hot tub and kitchenette, when I arrived there was no silverware to eat our food, I called the front desk & they said they did not have any that the restaurant had some and when I asked for it to be delivered they said the restaurant wasn’t open until 4pm. When I got up up to take a shower before checkout the water wouldn’t turn on, so I called the front desk & they said the water in our building was shut off from 9am to 3pm that day & that they left a note on the door. When I checked in they did not mention the water being shut off and in that case don’t you think you shouldn’t sell the room? I book a hotel room to sleep and shower I might as well have slept in my car if that’s the case. I spent $168.00 for one night and all they offered was to waive the resort fee of $14.00. What a rip off and worst customer service! I WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN!!!! Don’t stay here unless you want to deal with rude staff who won’t accommodate your needs.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Saybreee
Michael M, Manager at Alexis Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2019

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay at with us. I will share your comments with our marketing team to ensure all information is correct on the room.

Do apologize for any inconvenience experienced due to our renovations.