Lowest prices for your stay
$63
Hotels.com$63
FindHotel$63
Official Website$62
1,385 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 18, 2019 via mobile

Check in and out were slow. Check out had 4 people in front, and group had a problem that needed fixing.

Staff were all pleasant.

Either an Uber or long walk to the strip. One girl got her flip flops stuck to the black top walking to the strip and waiting for the light.

Initially toilet handle was not attached to the guts and then later it just kept running. Maintenance was there quickly both times. One air conditioning unit with an irregular beat. Apparently they could not fix that. There was a pipe break that prevented access to the lobby. Finally they got staffing to run people through the pool and restaurant. Path to restaurant was accessible the next morning.

The room appeared to be one of the newly renovated. The bed was so high that we had to go to IKEA to get a step stool. No shower seat in the handicap accessible shower. You could see where one had been. Strange fridge, the ice marker part did not freeze water, but the ice in the bucket stayed frozen together for 4 days. One ice maker on the property from what we were told, and it was on the other side of the main pool. TV was not viewable from the couch or bed. The temperature was pleasant when coming in from 114 outside temp.

Three pools. Main pool was only open on Friday and Saturday and had a life guard.

The convention food served was good, especially breakfast. The restaurant was only open for breakfast, and the buffet (only choice) was still open at about 11. Bar opened at noon on Saturday, food was good and expensive—$35 for lunch for two with one water and one beer. Dipped ice cream sundaes was not a good choice for 800 people...appeared to be only person dipping. The line was out the door.

They locked the gate with the easier access to the rooms at 8 pm. Not the hotel’s problem, but going out to the car there was a strong sewer odor from the adjacent ditch.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank kreed3015
Michael M, Manager at Alexis Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2019

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay at with us. I appreciate your kind words regarding our team.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed July 16, 2019

Found myself in a bind looking for a room the day I arrived. For some reason, that day was in high demand and everywhere else was super expensive. This hotel was the cheapest I could find at such short notice. I only say poor because I think it's a notch below average. The rooms were spacious, looked clean, bathroom was clean. They really need a super update. The hotel has potential. Just not for me. I slept with my clothes on. I spent about 7 hours in the room, just enough to have some place to drop my suite case off, sleep for a few hours and check out. I don't think I'd stay here again. Now seeing there were Hiltons, and Marriotts near by. The check in was very long. But it could've been because of the day.

1  Thank EL330

thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. I'm very sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience.

We always try to do everything that we can to ensure that our guests have a good stay, and I apologize that we fell short of your expectations, please come and see us once our renovations are complete.

Reviewed July 15, 2019 via mobile

You get what you pay for. I accompanied my son the the National Math Convention. My suite happened to be renovated, so it was OK. The land line phone was not connected. When I first tried to get into the room, the keys did not work. Two other parties from the same building had the same problem. The clerk did not think of apologizing, simply said that he was by himself and doing what he could. The advertised free shuttle to the strip is unreliable. There is no communication b/n the driver and the hotel staff. I signed up for the 11.30 am shuttle, at 11.29 asked the staff if it had arrived. I was not picked up till 12.38. I called requesting a shuttle for 3.30 to get back to the hotel, at 3.48 I called again and was told it was coming. At 4.02 called again and was told it broke. The attitude of the staff is pretty much: “Like it or not, this is how it is”

Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank 358an

hank you for taking the time to share your review. We truly value your feedback.
We pride ourselves in providing each and every guest with a high quality experience and it seems we have fallen short during your recent stay. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you while staying with us. I will follow up with my team immediately to ensure we take all necessary steps to make sure this does not happen in the future. Thank you again for sharing.

Reviewed July 7, 2019

Stayed one night at this property July 5-6. Booked online for one night through Expedia App for a Friday-Saturday. Originally booked a Crown 2 Story Suite with Loft King Bed for $242. I got to to the property at approximately 1240AM the morning of the 6th. I got into line to check-in behind 3 other people. Only one person was working the Front Desk, "Richard" The Night Manager. He could not multi-task as the phone would ring and he would talk to the caller and put the check-in process on hold. Approximately 30 min later, I get to the front and he looks at my reservation. "Richard" tells me that he no longer has any Crown 2 Story Suites available and I can have a basic Double Bed Room. I advised that I had booked the room and it was pre-paid via Expedia. "RIchard" tells me that I would have to call Expedia and have them confirm the new rate with Alexis Park, and workout the issue that way. In the meantime, I could either take the 2 Double Beds or not.

Its roughly 0120AM now, and all I wanna do is sleep! He assigns me a room in the front of the property on the 2nd floor. I can look straight out to the road (E Harmon Ave). The room is clean but definitely not up to date with decor or amenities. It did have all the basics fridge, TV , table and chairs. I woke up the next morning and left at 0745 hours. Still havent resolved the price difference issue with Expedia.

My advice to any Vegas Traveler! DO NOT STAY HERE! Only show up if you want to see the definition of Poor Customer Service!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Rstebbsh

Thank you for your review of your recent experience at our hotel. We’re very sorry that you encountered an unacceptable level of service. We do our best to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. I have addressed these issues with our staff and hope you come to visit us once our renovation is complete. Thank you again for your comments

Reviewed June 12, 2019

This hotel was a pleasant change from the mega type hotels with casinos. It is quiet, clean and the staff was extremely friendly.
The suite was roomy and comfortable.
The bar food was good and they have shuttles to the airport.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank gkrantz275
DwightMgrAlexisPark, Front Office Manager at Alexis Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2019

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your 5 star rating. We look forward to your next visit to Alexis Park.