Lowest prices for your stay
$63
Hotels.com$63
FindHotel$63
Official Website$62
1,385 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 24, 2019

The First Ladies of Las Vegas Entertainment
This show stars two of Las Vegas’ most popular entertainers, Kelly Clinton and Elisa Fiorillo. These two multi talented ladies bring a quality of entertainment to the stage not seen in years. Add to the mix the comedy stylings of Dennis Blair for a blockbuster show. Long time friends, Kelly and Elisa will delight you with music, song, comedy, laughs and a lot of surprises - This show is a must see!

1  Thank rainmakerprodlv
DwightMgrAlexisPark, Front Office Manager at Alexis Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2019

We are glad your enjoyed the show!! We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed April 24, 2019

The hotel had very big rooms, we had a bedroom plus additional room with couch and TV. It also had a kitchen with fridge. The location is ok, not far from the strip. It was clean, the beds are very big and comfortable.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

We are glad you enjoyed your experience. We appreciate your business and thank you for staying at Alexis Park.

Reviewed April 19, 2019

Here's where we start... I waited in a line for almost an hour to check-in. Dwight, the Front End manager was pleasant once I finally got to him. He checked me in and I went to my room. It was not what I reserved and had paid for in advance. I had reserved and paid for a King Size bed and suite weeks ago. What I got was a queen size bed in a room that didn't even have a table to sit at. Once you add in the chipped paint, the sagging furniture and taco shaped bed, I was underwhelmed.

When I went back to Dwight, he basically said there was nothing he could do. He had no other rooms and didn't even offer a discount on my room or to eliminate the resort fee.

It was as if he didn't care that I was paying for something I wasn't going to receive.

Room tip: Probably consider another property
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Dave M
DwightMgrAlexisPark, Front Office Manager at Alexis Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2019

Dave,

First I want to apologize to you about not being to accommodate your request you made for a king bed. With the renovations going on, our room types fluctuate our inventory which causes it to go in the negative. Last night, the only thing that we did have available that was a single bed was a queen room, otherwise it would of been a room with 2 beds. Your feedback is very important to myself and to the rest of the hotel, and I wanted to let you know I will go ahead and waive the resort fees off of your reservation. I have already made those changes in your account when you check out, you will not have any resort fees on your account. If there is anything else we can do to help, please feel free to contact myself or the front desk and we would be more than happy to assist. Thank you for your feedback and enjoy the rest of your visit here at Alexis Park!

Reviewed April 19, 2019

The hotel is quite a way from the strip but you can walk there, takes about 20 minutes. There is a shuttle bus that goes to the strip. Huge rooms that are very comfortable. Good alternative if you are looking to save some money on accommodation when in Las Vegas.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Travel_AL04

Thank you for staying with us!! We appreciate your feedback about our property. We look forward to seeing you again!!!

Reviewed April 15, 2019 via mobile

When I looked online I was like ok this may not be too bad. Upon arriving we were informed there was no early check in due to a recent smokers convention that was checking out. So we waited, no problem with that. The front staff was really nice and attempted to get us in our room as soon as possible.

We received our key and went inside. My husband turned on the A.C. and the air smelled just like cigar smoke (this is a non-smoking room). We went to take a shower and the inside of the shower door has gunk all over the bottom of it like it hasnt been cleaned (bleach or something similar does wonders)..The last thing I will say is yes... I am glad you all are doing renovations becuase everything is super old and outdated even the couches in the lobby are old.

But again the perks of it all is the customer service. Very nice and courteous staff.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
DwightMgrAlexisPark, Front Office Manager at Alexis Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2019

Thank you for your review 80LaTishaB. We apologize for any hiccups that you experience while you were staying with us. Your feedback is very important to us on how we can improve our property. Yes our property is under renovations right now, and we have much more we are about to do. Also i am very pleased that my staff took great care of you. I hope in the future, you will give us another try once our renovations are complete. But the next time you come, we do have some of our room renovations are complete and we can upgrade your room if we have that available. We look forward to your next visit and thank you for staying at Alexis Park.